First Stone gone many more to go

hi tessa
i could do with a beer lol lol your doing great my love x x x

Lost another 2lbs :) I have reduced my calorie target slightly. Well MFP dis :) Lets see if I can lose a bit more xx

well done tessa thats great x x x

hi hun
i had a meeting at drs breavment they said its going to be slow but im getting there i feel better today than i have in the last 5 weeks x x

Hi Chezz, good to hear that you're feeling a bit better. I t will get a bit easier in time. Here for support hun. xx

Gone way over my calories today. Went to memorial service and then just had loads of food. Oh well better day tomorrow. X

hi tessa
i keep saying monday monday but its got to start after easter for sure but i am making better choices lol x x x x x

tessa thanks for being here for me means the world to me x x x

Hi Chezz,

I am off this week and was planning to be really good. So far not happening.
Went to the Hillsborough service yesterday. My hubby is a survivor so always a difficult day for him.
Its all very emotionally draining that probably explains the comfort eating.

How are you hun? Always here for you hun. xx

Awww Tessa :( Your poor OH. Hopefully justice is right in arms reach though! Hugs to both of you, hope you're doing well xx

oh my it must be horrid for you and your hubby bloody hell all the memory's coming back it was a terrible day
i really do hope that its sorted this time for all off you ohh bless you love
we went to take flowers x x x

Hopefully there will be justice this time. Difficult day. We always go to Anfield for the service. Hard to imagine living through something like that or losing your loved one that way. Xx

it is love very very hard i feel for all off you and ope you all get justice x x

Back