First Stone gone many more to go

Hi Susie & Chezz :) my food would be good if it wasn't for valentines day, pancake day & my friends coming up from Brighton for a meal today. Just glad I increased my exercise otherwise I would be well over my calories ! How are you getting on? x

hi hun
least yu have had some fun days lolol x x x

Yes pesky holidays and their food, can get in the way! :)

All good here, apart from one week I've been losing steadily, so am very happy with SW :)

Well I still managed to lose 5lbs in the last 2weeks :) Didn't expect it at all. Maybe the exercise does work after all :D Looks like everyone is getting on great with their eating too. xx

Congratulations on increasing the amount of exercise you are doing Tessa! :)

Congratulations Susie! :)

:553: for you both!

lostinarnia xx

hi tessa hope all is going great love x x x

Not had the best few days. Was hubbies birthday last Thursday so had too much food and drink, then had a stomach bug the next day.
I did do a long long walk on Saturday and Sunday though just not been to great with the food. Back to it properly from today. x

hi tessa love hope you feel better x x

Thanks Susie and Chezz, I am much better. Was one of those 24 hour bugs. Much better day today. Stayed within calories although food choices could be better. How are you both doing? xx

hi love do not be hard on yourself love you will be back on it in no time

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Not lost any weight unfortunately but at least I didn't gain either. Not having a great time at the moment. Poor doggie needs tooth removed which means my bonus I just got is gone with the vet bill. Very depressing :( x

Oh sorry to hear about your poor puppy, hun, vet bills can easily mount up, eh? But at least the puppy will be feeling much better.

And an STS is great if you haven't been in focus, well done!

Hopefully our doggie will be ok. She's 12years old so a bit worried about the op.
At least I will be ok paying for it I suppose. Just seems to be one expense after another. With only one income it can make you feel a bit low sometimes.
xx

Back