First Stone gone many more to go

smax well done on the loss

hi tessa
hope you had a great day love x x

Just made the mistake and counted up the calories of my breakfast. Not good! Oh well back to normal tomorrow x

hi tessa
we all have blips love tomorrow is another day x x

Unfortunately I won't be back on track for a bit I think some left over cake that will need eating. And as hubby is really poorly I will probably have to eat most of it Been the worst Easter ever :( Only good bit was that I did manage to relax a bit and that I am nearly over my cold now. xx

aww tessa
its like one thing after another for you hun and no wonder you cannot get back on track love but keep coming on and chatting to us if you need me im here love
((((hugs to your )))

your welcome love x x

Well that was a difficult week :( Today is the first day I have stayed in my calories. Hopefully I can continue like that. Will have another break next weekend though as I am off to Brighton for a wedding. Sadly hubby will have to stay home with doggy :( Hope everyone is ok. xx

Well done for getting back on the bus (as they say at my class!) Tessa, and see next weekend as a challenge that you can beat, by staying in your cals? xx

hi love least you got one day in love and more to come have a great time at wedding sweetheart x x

Gone slightly over calories. Oops.
I definitely am having a break for the wedding. I will be out for dinner and not sure where we eat for the wedding. Haven't been to Brighton for nearly 5 years. Really looking forward to see a few of my mates. :) xx

hi hun
you enjoy the wedding love it will be great fun for you sweetheart x x

Well looks like I am back on track this week :) Stayed in my calories and done my 2 mile LS walk at home + an extra walk with the dog after dinner. Will ne doing this until Thursday. Friday I am then going to Brighton for the wedding. I will do quite a bit of walking but not doing my diet as such. How is everyone getting on ? xx

Back