First Stone gone many more to go

Well just been on the scales and I've lost another 1.5 lbs. Lets hope I can keep this up. I wad rather surprised that I've lost anything as I had some naughty food and treats. Hope everyone is doing ok. x

Got on the scales this morning and los 4lbs. Probably helped that I couldn't eat much yesterday after the referendum results. Hope everyone is doing ok. x

Hi Ladyfelsham, I haven't lost anymore weight. Just trying to sort my food and cut some calories. It's hard to motivate myself as I've been quite down lately. How are you? Xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I sem to be doing ok with my healthy eating last time I weighed myself I lost nearly 2lbs. Haven't looked for a couple of weeks as I try to be less obsessive with the scales. How is everyone? Xxx

hi tessa hope you are having a good day love x x

Hi everyone, been busy the last fee days sitting outfit for a job interview in a couple of weeks and went on work trip. Busy busy. Shopping for clothes was very depressing. Really need to stick to eating less and more healthy. How is everyone doing? X

Lost another 2lbs. Could have been mote but I was off this week and had a day in Manchester to go to a gig. Didn't expect to lose anything really si very happy xx

Back