First Stone gone many more to go

i need to up my exercise x

Aww Chezz you will in time. :) You're doing really well. I will have get more disciplined with my food. Your food diaries are brilliant mine not so great xx

hi tessa how are you x x x

Hi Chezz, I am ok. Had a bit of a naughty week. Getting back on the diet now though. I have done a lot of walking though. I will weigh myself next week to see if I put any weight on. The wedding last week was lovely. Probably had too many calories though :)
How are you? How did you get on at the interview? xx

hi hun
sorry not been about hun glad wedding went good love and it must have been good to meet up with your friends to interview went good i will not know for 2-3 weeks fingers crossed x x

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get the job.
It was lovely being in Brighton after 5years. I've seen people again that I hadn't seen for about 9-10years. xx

aww thats lovely hun im glad you enjoyed yourself hun and thanks sweetheart i really hope i get it x

Hi everyone, not doing to great with the diet. Had too much cake today (for charity ) :)
At least I managed a good walk. How is everyone? xx

hi hun you will get back into it love im doing ok had sts on sunday but im ok x x x

hi hun how are you x x x

Hi Chezz, I am ok. Done better with my food the last couple of days. Not done much walking as it was so cold outside and I just didn't have the energy. How are you? xx

im ok love i went off the rails last week was really down in the dumps but im back now x x x

Really bad time at home. Husband had a mental breakdown and is now lying in bed not talking to me. He was missing last night so at least he came back home. I am at a loss what to do. xx

Hiya, we've never spoken before but couldn't read and run. So sad to hear what you are going through. Have you had any professional help for your husband? Samaritons are always good to speak to if you feel you are not coping xxxxx

Thanks Lydia. No professional help so far. His sister and I will need to make some decisions later. Will have a look at Samaritons. x

Back