First Stone gone many more to go

Hi Tessa, I am a regular walker and find it great not only for helping my weight but also to keep my mind clear. Do you have somewhere nice to walk to?

Hi Tessa, I am a regular walker and find it great not only for helping my weight but also to keep my mind clear. Do you have somewhere nice to walk to?

we have a circular trail mainly along the coast and along an old railway line. We are doing a 15 mile walk in June but probably also another 12mile over the bank holiday weekend. I feel a lot happier being out walking and seeing all the wildlife.

Just weighted myself and I have list 3lbs since last week. The walking and eating more healthy seems to be working. Hope I can stick to it. x

not lost anything this week. But we are goin for one of our long walks tomorrow to get things moving again. xx

Well we done an about 10 mile walk today. With an hour break for cream tea Knackered know. Hopefully the exercise will help shift more weight. X

Well done on the 10 mile walk. You deserve the cream tea at the end of it. My walking limit is about 5 miles but want to increase that.

Another 10mile walk done today We walked it a bit quicker than last week. Looks like we are getting fitter. Will weigh myself next week again to see if I have lost any more weight. Hope everyone is doing ok. X

Well, I've lost 1lb this week. I didn't go for a ling walk this weekend as husband is poorly. Just hoping he is well enough for the coastal walk next Sunday. X

Well, hubby and I did the 15mile coastal walk today (+1.5miles to get to the starting point). Tired, hot and very achy feet now xx

Back