First Stone gone many more to go

Feeling better today. Found an online self help site for panic attacks and anxiety. Will give it a try and see if it helps. CBT as my GP suggested is not the right thing for phobias.
Definitely need to try something though as I had a call from the doctors and started to panic. Turns out they only wanted to let me know that they want me to have another ECG for their records. Already booked in for one anyway. Be my 3rd ECG in 5 weeks. Xx

Its a 7 step programm with easy technics to keep you calm and stop panic attacks. Looks good so far :).

Food today

B = 1 slice rye, 1/2 tsp butter, cottage cheese and a spring onion
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, tsp curry mayonnaise, 125g chicken breast and spinach followed by berries, 1/2 banana, 1/2 peach, yoghurt and 1/2 tsp manuka honey
D = 200g boiled potatoes, polish salted hering, yogurt, tomato, onion and gherkin

Got 1 point left which I carry over for the weekend when we go to my friend for dinner.

Quite a good day today. Used all my points but went fir a 1 1/2 hour walk.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter , slice cheese and 1 tomato
L = salad with 2 eggs, 10g cheese, sardines
D = Bolognese made with Quorn mince, 80g whole-wheat pasta and a table spoon parmesan
S = peach

Last edited:
Tess if you can get to a library see if they have a book by Aine Tubridy called When Panicj Attacks, its quite helpful.in explaining things and taking some of the worry away. It also has a CD with a pretty useful meditation.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter and marmalade, grapefruit
L = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, 1/2 tin baked beans, 10g cheese, 1 tomato
D = veg stir fry, chicken, 1/2 a pouch wok noodles
S = 6 almonds, 50g sauerkraut, snowball

Bit of a down day today. Getting stressed about the doctors and tests next week. Seeing some friends tomorrow night so hopefully that will take my mind of it.
WI in the morning. See what their scale says. Well under my points today as not that hungry.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with tsp butter, 1 slice polish cheese. 1 tomato
L = 125g chicken breast, onion, pepper and garlic roasted with tsp oil, Asda golden veg rice 1/2 the pack
D = Spinach fried in tsp oil with onion spices and tsp of cream cheese, 2 boiled eggs, 200g haddock fried in a little butter
S = 2 rollmops

Try lots of deep breathing exercises Tessa, see if that helps to relax you - but i also recommend St John's Wort (not sure if i said that before) - makes a huge difference for me when I'm worried about stuff, the horrible heavy weight on your chest goes, and the churning tummy xx

Try lots of deep breathing exercises Tessa, see if that helps to relax you - but i also recommend St John's Wort (not sure if i said that before) - makes a huge difference for me when I'm worried about stuff, the horrible heavy weight on your chest goes, and the churning tummy xx

Thanks Susie. I will ask my GP if I can take those with my tablets.

Back from WI and I've lost 3lbs. Quite happy with that. Xx

Yesterday was a bit of a naughty day as we went round friends for dinner. Although my friend made the food as WW friendly as possible.

Yesterdays food

B = Slice wholemeal toast with 1/2 tsp butter
2nd B = 1/2 banana, mied berries, yoghurt, honey
L = 1 slice stone baked rye, cream cheese + tomato
S = 2 pears
D = 30g mozzarella and tomato
broth with about 20g pasta
2 chicken legs, 3 potatoes, mixed salad
fruit salad with yogurt
1/2 bottle wine

was over my points obviously but I did have all my weekly points left + Some saved points. Still got loads if weekly points left so should not be too bad. Better eating day today xx :)

Last edited:
Very relaxing day today. Doctors in the morning tomorrow but only feel a bit nervous not like I did a couple of weeks ago.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with a little pate, 2 tomatoes and 3 boiled eggs
L = pancakes with blueberries and fat free Greek yoghurt
D = sausage casserole

Stayed under my points today. Xx

Oooh that menu sounds lush, especially the pancakes yum!

All the best in the morning - but you'll be fine sweetie, deep breaths - and ask about the St John's Wort xx

Good morning all, :)

back from the doctors and she was very happy with how much better I look. Need kidney test and full blood count next week as she has increased my BP meds. BP is still a bit high but much better than it was. Don't need to go back til December. My cholesterol needs to be checked in December too. Hopefully it will improve until then as I am now eating pretty healthy. See how much weight I can lose til then.
Feeling much better and did the breathing exercise this morning and it really helped.
Asked her what happens if white blood cells are still raised after the next blood test and she said as I have no symptoms they will just ignore it and class it as normal. Xx

Back