First Stone gone many more to go

Food today

Before doctors appointment = 1 Swedish wholemeal krisp rroll with a tiny amount of butter
B = 2 slices stone baked rye, 1 with cream cheese and 1 with pate, 1 tomato
L = southern fried chicken fillet, broccoli with a little butter
D = Pasta with Tuna tomato sauce and 2 spoons parmesan
S = 100g berries, 1/2 banana, spoon fat free Greek yoghurt and 1/2 tsp honey, 1 pear

Had a great day today. Felt really relaxed, BP was down to near normal and had nice healthy food :)
Sister in law calked and she is bringing us a box from Hellofresh tomorrow as they delivered 2 boxes to her instead of one. Hope the box us WW friendly.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, tsp marmalade, slice polish cheese, 1 tomato
L = 2 slices wholemeal toast, 30g cheddar, 1 tomato, 1/2 tin tomato soup
D = Mediterranean chicken WW recipe made with onion, courgette, chopped tomatoes, herbs and rice
S = grapefruit, 2 apples. 1/2 tsp sugar, cinnamon, 100g fat free yogurt

Do you use ww tom soup hun? I've gor one to try tomorrow.

Our neighbours use hello fresh and the smell out of her window at tea time alway smell good :)

Xxxx

Well done on the 3lb loss and good news from the doctor. I hope that helps ease your mind a little.

Last day off today back to normal tomorrow.

Food today

B = 2 slices Rye, cream cheese, cucumber and tomato
No lunch
D = hello fresh middle eastern lamb meatballs
S = berries and fat free yogurt, honey, piece dark chocolate, 20g cheddar, wholegrain krisp roll with pate

No lunch as husband had doctors appointment and I went with him. Took longer than planned as they had to sent another patient to hospital. Xx

The meatballs were gorgeous. Tomorrow we have spiced turkey. Friday crispy chicken. Saturday gnocchi and next Monday chicken pasta. 🙂 I will reduce the carbs slightly and leave nuts out to reduce calories and points.
:)

First day back at work today. It went quite well. Getting loads of support from my manager too.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter and 2 eggs
L =big salad with 125g chicken breast and 1/2 a low fat Mozzarella, 1 krisp roll
D = small turkey steak, 175g potatoes with herbs lemon and mayonnaise, tender stem broccoli
S = berries and yogurt and a little honey, pear, 10g dark chocolate and 1 chocolate chunk cookie

used all my points today

Well done - glad it went well and you've managed yr food too. Good job.

Not heard from the GP about the ECG yet. Assume it was same as last time raised heart rate. The girl who done the test is really nice. Duet advice just was a leaflet.

Food today

B = 2 Slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, slice polish cheese and a tomato
L = salad with chicken breast, 1/2 a light mozzarella and a krisp roll
D = chicken breast with skin, noodles, pointed cabbage and soya sauce, lime juice, ginger and garlic (yum yum)
S = 2 apples, cinnamon, fat free yogurt and honey, 10g dark chocolate

Definitely gonna cook those recipes again, they're really nice.
Got of one train stop earlier today to go to Aldi and walked home from there. Extra exercise xx :)

I NEED to get them krisp rolls how many points are they hunny?

Food sounds good. Well done on extra walking xxx

Back