Big hugs and you can get through this.

Big hugs

((((((( bigger hugs )))))))

Food today

B = slice of stone baked rye bread with butter
L = yogurt, mini banana, berries and a drop of honey + a ¼ Brownie
D = Stir-fry, peppers spinach with chicken and 40g brown rice
S = 1 chocolate digestive

Food looks good today and well dine on the loss.

Food looks really good and I;m so proud of you, you got some spinach in there! :)

Try to celebrate your loss too hun, 2lbs is great - and meditation sounds like a good plan to help you feel able to cope with all that's going on.

Ditto on the BIG hugs xxx

Weekend has been mixed for me.
Had a complete meltdown on Friday and couldn't stop crying same yesterday morning. My poor hubby must be getting fed up with me. We wen to a local fun fair in the afternoon which was quite nice and I bought some fresh rye sourdough bread which is lovely. Went back today for a walk around and then a walk by the Mersey.
Toying with the idea of getting signed off work as I am just not coping. This phobia is making me really poorly.

Food today

B = 2 slices Rye bread, butter, tomato and a little bit onion
L = Banana, 1/2 a leftover enchilada and ¼ Brownie
D = Greek potatoes, turkey steak and homemade Tzaziki

Might have a chocolate pudding but not sure yet. Xx

Later

Not had the pudding in the end.

Last edited:
Well my mood has been up and down like a yoyo today. Calmed down a bit now.

Food today

B =30g cornflake, 1/2 tsp sugar, milk
L = salad, a little cheese, left over Greek potatoes, Tzaziki
D = aubergine & Spinach curry, 50g brown rice and a little low fat Greek yogurt
S = small slice rye sour dough bread with butter, yogurt with berries oats, mini banana and manuka honey, 1 peach, 10g 74% Chocolate from Lidl (really nice and creamy)

That seems like a good day food wise, glad you are feeling a little better but tale care of yourself.

Ate a little more today but am overly full now. Doctors appointment tomorrow morning and I am terrified.

Food today

B = slice sourdough rye bread, a little butter and jam
L = salad with Tzaziki and a little cheese, a slice of wholemeal rye
D= ca 100g wholemeal pasta, with tuna, onion, spinach, tomatoes and sweetcorn some parmesan
S = peach, yoghurt with berries, 1/2 Banana, tsp oats, tsp manuka honey, 10g dark chocolate, jam doughnut

Menu looks great Tessa - now what about trying your meditation thing, because you said you found that helped?

Or have you got some St Johns Wort handy?

Big hugs sweetie, it'll be fine xxx

I am doing my meditation twice a day. It does help for a bit. Some of my anxiety is from the blood pressure medication. I feel it had made my phobia of doctors even worse. I never in my life felt this bad.

Big hugs for today - and make sure you speak to the doctor about how you are struggling with the medication, I'm sure they will be able to adjust it xx

Back from the doctors. The white blood cells were only slightly raised. Don't need cholesterol medication as my risk of stroke or heart attack is low and will get lower with life style changes. She suggested CBT online so I don't need to go to the doctor's office and I wad able to postpone the blood test etc. So I can have a rest.

Food today

B = 1 slice wholemeal toast with butter
L = half a tortilla wrap with left over Tina pasta and spinach
D = mushroom stir fry with chicken, pepper, onions and spinach + some wok noodles
S= grapefruit, peach, strawberries and 1/2 banana with yogurt and honey, 1/2 a sausage roll and 1 jam doughnut

Still under calories and hubby and I went for a walk as well.

Feeling a bit better today. Had a nice walk after dropping my sick note off at work.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with butter and 2 slices roaster pork
L = 2 slices wholemeal rye with butter tomato and spring onions + 2 Eggs
D = 2 wraps with reduced fat houmous, spinach and feta+ 1 Tomato
S = peach, banana and 2 small pieces homemade plum cake

Under calories again today :innocent002:

Back