First Stone gone many more to go

Healthier tea tonight :) 2 baked potatoes with a bit of butter, cheese and baked beans. Really full now. :)
Hope everyone is doing ok. xx

Hi Ladies :) Not the best day today. We used all the party food and had home made sausage rolls for tea+ wine. Oops, I did have yogurt for lunch though and a little salad before dinner. Don't wanna know my calories today. At least most unhealthy food is gone now apart from a ton of cheese and chocolates. xx

hi tessa
you will be back on soon as your shopping comes and you been paid love x x x

well done love diet done good but had carbs so not good on that front >(

Hi Chezz, my day yesterday was good until hubby bought me a cream bun! A massive cream bun that feeds 4-5 people. I had a little bit and then did extra exercise. You seem to have had a good day. We get into the routine properly. I find it hard with all the nice food around. x

hi tessa love
yes thats true all the bad stuff taste so nice lol but lease you only had a bite then exercise you are fighting the good old battle x x

Hi Everyone, my week is going quite well this week. Not quite as low calorie as I would like but I stayed under my allowance so I am happy with that. Stuck to my exercise too which is good . Hopefully I can do even better next week. x

Great thanks, I'm really enjoying the food - haven't start exercising yet though. My right knee is still massively painful, so maybe wait until I've lost a bit more and see if it eases up :)

It's good that you enjoying the food. Can you maybe do a 20 minute brisk walk or maybe swimming? Its a bit gentler on the joints. x

No pool nearby, and I'm not mentally ready to inflict the sight of my swimsuit clad bod on others yet. Walking is quite painful - I do it but there's nothing brisk about it - but that will change as I lose weight :)

Oh poor you :( Hope you will be pain free soon. That must be very difficult. Main thing is the food anyway exercise is just a bonus really. X

hi tessa your sounding so positive and thats great lovely im pleased your back on it and happy

Back