First Stone gone many more to go

The water is really gentle on your joints and supportive too whenever you're ready, Susie :)

Well done, Tessa! :) x

Well today is a write off. Overslept and so didn't have time for exercise. Had loads of food for tea. oops. Better day tomorrow hopefully.xx

hi tessa
tomorrow is a new day do not worry hun x x x

Much better day today so far. Think I might stay in my calorie allowance. Managed to do more exercise today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. x

hi tessa glad you had a better weekend lovely x

least you been good with the food lovely x x x

Last edited:
Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. I had a break from the diet. Went out on Friday after work. Not gone to mad had 3 drinks and a burger. Could have been lot worse like some of my colleagues. I did do quite a bit of walking but had naughty food. Back to normal tomorrow, Already planned my food for the week. I did lose some of my Christmas / new years / birthday weight gain so I am doing ok. xx

Hiya Tessa - sounds like you contained the damage pretty well :) And well done on shifting some of the Christmas gain, you are doing so well! Sx

hi tessa
we will get there im sure off it x x

Hi everyone, Hope you're all ok. I have increased my exercise even more this week. 3mile (45min) walk in the morning. I am aching from it though. xx

Back