First Stone gone many more to go

Completely forgot to update my food for yesterday. Was a busy day though. Had a walk to the shops with hubby and cleaned all the windows in our house.
Food yester day was : B = Roll with bacon and egg, no lunch, D = 65g paste with quorn Bolognese, 3 sliced garlic bread, snacks= pink grapefruit, 3 cherry liqueurs.

Quite a good day today. Work was boring though.

Food today

B = slice white toast, cream cheese, 1 bacon rasher, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with 200g potatoes & 150g light cottage cheese
D = 45g Tagliatelle, tomato sauce made with chopped tomatoes, 300g chicken fillet with 1/3 ball of light mozzarella
S = 100g blueberries, 1/2 banana, fat free yogurt, 2 plums, 10g dark chocolate

Food today

B = slice white toast with pate, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with 240g potatoes anf 150g light cottage cheese
D = haddock and chick pea curry with nan bread
S = fat free yogurt with berries anf banana, 10g chocolate

Food today

B = white toast with 20g light cheddar, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with tuna and 2tsp mayonnaise, 2 ryevita
D = 2 chicken breast with light mozzarella, asparagus, broccoli & 4 onion rings
S = 2 plums, leftover cod and chickpea curry, 10g dark chocolate

Lovely sounding menus, Tessa, really on plan - well done.

You make me realise that I've been skipping B for the last few days, and I must stop doing it, I'm sure that's what is causing me to overeat later in the day!

What a tough day today. My friends best friend got diagnosed with kidney cancer. Looks like she will need no further treatment ince she had her op. My friend was understandable upset. Then we got told at work that a young colleague in his early 20s was diagnosed with Lymphoma 2nd stage. Very sad :(

Food today

B = soda bread farl with butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with chicken slices and salad cream, 2 ryevita
D = sizzling black bean beef with noodles
S = plum, orange, fat free yogurt with berries and banana, 10g dark chocolate, double shot rum

Oh gosh Tessa I'm sorry to hear that, let's hope they both have successful treatments, which are improving people's recoveries all the time.

The chocolate and rum sounds good, nice way to finish the day x

Busy day in the office. At least time went fast.

Food today

B = Soda bread farl with butter and tsp strawberry jam, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with sardines, 2 ryevita
D = 2 brioche buns, garlic mayonnaise, gherkin, 4 fish fingers, 2 slices light processed cheese
S = orange, fat free yogurt with berries and half banana, 1 chocolate seashell

Maintaining is great - you've had a few yummy treats the last week (all well deserved, BTW :)), and I find with me anyway that it's easy to forget them until I go back over my menus LOL.

Here's to a really big whooshie for next Saturday x

Food yesterday

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with cream cheese
L = 1 ryebread with sardines in tomato sauce
D = quorn chilli con carne with 50g rice, 20g tortilla chips, guacamole, followed by a small piece red velvet cake
S = grapefruit, 2 glasses red wine, small whiskey

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast with left over guacamole anf 2 boiled eggs
L = rye bread with 1/3 tin. Sardines in tomato sauce, half tsp butter
D = Greek potatoes, Gyros, Tzaziki
S = orange , red velvet cake

I seem to be suffering from some anxiety issues at the moment. Not sure what is triggering it but I feel crap. At least ut kills my appetite. Xx

Oh hun I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a worrier too, take St John's Wort every day and Ashwagandha when I need to - anxiety is an awful thing.

Hope you feel better tomorrow xx

Food Today

B = wholemeal toast with pate, 3 boiled eggs. (was half asleep and nearly boiled more eggs)
L = chicken salad with a little olive oil, 1 ryevita
D = 80g wholemeal pasta, tuna and tomato sauce, parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with berries and mango, 1 orange, 1 chocolate seashell

Made Brownies for hubbies Birthday tomorrow. They literally are death by chocolate xx

Sorry to hear about your friends.
I have to stay away from soxabread as its just made to soak up a mountain of butter.

Back