First Struggle....

alkeey

Hi there

I am really struggling the last few days! I had two shakes and one low carb meal for the last 3 days (family event for a week and I had planned to manage it this way, thinking it was manageable) BUT am feeling so bad about it and am just thinking about food, shake, food, whatwillIdo, shake....

How will I get back on track?? :confused: I can really see what people mean when they say one bite is a slippery slope...40lbs to go so long way off my target...Also, loads of things coming up in the next few weeks which I know I need to manage differently...

Anyone else ever gone through the same thing? How did you get through it?

Thanks a lot!

I think you no what you have to do, simply manage your days, if you cant manange 3 shakes or 2 shakes and a crapjack this diet is probably not for you.
The only way to get back on track is stop eating and stick to the LT programme. So what if loads of things are coming up there are many, many people on LT who have very busy, active lifes with families, party's, BBQ'S, meeting's and I could go on but they seem to manage them. Not necassarly you but we must stop using busy lifestyles as an excuse to CHEAT YOURSELF nobody else, just YOURSELF!
So c'mon plan your daily LT regime and stick to it, you can do this as so many have. Also use this site when you want to moan and winge and also dont forget, to show off your weight loss you are going to get every week. Good luck !

your doing really well hun but u might find it hard to get back on track again i caved in after only 4 days and am starting again today best of luck hun x

i know its hard, but you must listen to what fattothin is saying.

I go away with work a lot and out for meals and i'm away for a full week, next week on a training course. i take my shakes and don't eat with them, i might meet the after their meal for a glass of water (they think its V&T) and a long chat into the evening.

i keep thinking to myself that they aren't with me on holiday when i want to wear a bikini........or when i can find anything to wear or when my clothes won't zip up.......the list goes on.

i have found that people don't really care if you eat with them, sometimes they just want the company.
One person i told i couldnt be eating lunchj (tummy bug excuse), said she was releaved as she's doing WW!!!!!!. so we went for a coffee instead

if your with family then they should support you and try to make it easy for you, by eating out of the way etc.

please get back on it as it will work!!!!!!! :D:D

MORNING , if your not able to keep the LP diet going, why not try a low fat low carb diet instead???

I think your either a lipotrim dieter or your not. You will know yourself by now

Thanks for all your messages...

Fattothin - OMIGOD - you have done amazing - I have to believe I can do this...

Goldengirl - thanks for the tips - love the VT idea :) - am on track today

Kelly - we can re-start together

I do think LT is the only thing that has worked for me and I have tried everything - thanks so much for your support - :) I will post my weight next week.

LOL

I did weight myself and put up a pound so glad I am getting back on track before I did too much damage.

Good for you, alkeey... you can do it.. i have been off LT and found it hard to get back on after a few days off (docs orders) and you really need to have more determination, do your shakes....10 pints of water and if you feel the slightest food thought entering your mind get your ass off to bed!!!! and thats it then after 3 days you will be in ketosis and its easier from there! Dont give in
Drink your shakes, forget food and be slim in no time...its soooooo worth it!!!Good luck!!!!

Thanks Nictastic - hope you're feeling better. You have done so well!

8 of the 10 pints down today :) and will take your advice on an early night :)

LOVE your thintastic pic!

I saw the other day that you were thinking of CD - is that because of more choice on flavours? I just wondered what the difference between the two is - not that i am thinking of stopping LT, but just curious..

LOL

Not much difference..and i am loving it..i feel more contented on the shakes, infact really full after having one! And there is sooooooo many flavours. I wanted to be eating savouries, as i grew a sweet tooth..hence the beached whale look; but then i couldn't stomach the chicken poop, didnt really like the chocolate, hate the strawberry and was living off vanilla coffees :( so after 6 weeks i decided it was time to change!
Heres the flavours
SHAKES
Chocolate (also in lactose free)
Chocolate Orange (lactose free)

Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino (lactose free)
Vanilla (also in lactose free)
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest

SOUPS
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom (lactose free)
Vegetable

Spicy Tomato
Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese
Leek and Potato (lactose free)

BARS
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc

Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

Ready made cartons
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Water flavours 3
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange
Savoury Vegetable

SHAKES
Chocolate (also in lactose free)
Chocolate Orange (lactose free)

Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino (lactose free)
Vanilla (also in lactose free)
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest

SOUPS
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom (lactose free)
Vegetable

Spicy Tomato
Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese
Leek and Potato (lactose free)

BARS
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc

Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

Ready made cartons
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Water flavours 3
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange
Savoury Vegetable

Also, the refeed process is different...much slower than LT which i like the thought of ...Plus the biggest bonus is that it has the same weight loss rate, is the same price and you can switch straight over!

Huh

lol advertising cd on here........turncoat, only kidding xxxxxx

hehehe i know i should stop really ...or you may hate me x x x

I could never hate ya babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks sweetie xxx Hows your week going?

Back