First SW WI.... dreading it!!

Blonn-de

So today is my first weight in on SW... Im kinda scared, had a great week then Sat came and I was at a party, had crisps, nuts, chicken curry, 6 bottles bulmers light and 2 glasses of wine, Sunday was not much better, with a few snacks thrown in for good measure... Im so afraid now today, I was feeling very confident that I had lost something, my stomach was flat but now its a bit bloated... :( Really hope I lost something

Think its just cos its the first one, everyone is always good on week one and they lose loads, I dont want to be the one that gains on the first week :8855:

Even if, worst case scenario, you do gain, I really doubt you'll be the first to have gained in week one! The main thing is to stick with it, and you'll have a great loss in week two I'm sure :)

Good luck with your WI. Mine is today too, and I was less than good at the weekend, also lol. I'm dreading mine every bit as much :p

How u do guys manage on a night out?? I just realised that a bottle of Bulmers light is 8 syns, thats really only 2 drinks for my full 15 syns per day!!!! :( How do u all manage?? It seems impossible :(

I think if i have a good drink one weekend, i have to fill up with super speedy foods and stick 100% to plan the rest of the week and aim for a sts. Good luck with WI

Back