First T-total birthday since I was about 14!

Letty

Hi all,
Just thought I'd share the wierdness of a birthday on CD- it's fine, I'm not planning to cheat or anything, but it just occured to me that I have never had a t-total birthday in my adult life! Or adolescent life, for that matter!
It is a bit odd, and it's my last in my 20s- but then I console myself by thinking how fab it will be to see out the last year of my 20s slim and glam and turn 30 looking the way I want to next year!

So, no going out tonight, no champagne, just a nice night in with the OH, who has put candles in my mix-a-mousse!

It's all worth it! :angel09:

aww Happy Birthday! And well done hubby for adding your candles to your moose! lol Very cute! :)

Don't be down about drink.. it's not compulsory for a good time! lol

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Letty, next year you'll look sexy and pretty." :birthday:

Not saying you don't now but I'm not very good at rhyming. Should I have bothered??

Happy birthday babe and what a great OH you have!

Happy birthday hun x You are being very good with sticking to SS, hope you have enjoyed your day, and your shared bath ;) x

Happy Birthday! Well done for not giving in to temptation, theres always occasions where it's hard to say no, but you're bday must be specially hard. You'll feel so much better for it in the end though!

Happy Birthday Letty. You are so good not celebrating with the old fire water!!! Your OH sounds like a gem to do that for you with your candles. Ask him if he's got an older brother who's free lol.

happy birthday to you

It's my 29th next week:D

I am just thinking about how I will look for my 30th too

Hi all,
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! The hardest thing was having to turn down the cake my little niece had made me, her little face!
Roll on a thin thirty!

Thanks all!
x

Happy Birthday! Amazing things will happen by the time you are 30 and many more times to celebrate and enjoy cake.

Keep it up you are doing a fab job!!

Back