First target acheived!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Hey everyone!

Well, I have begun eating healthily earlier than I planned.

I need to lose 5 stone to be a healthy weight. I don't have any particular time frame (don;t know if that is a good thing or not). I was looking at LL but as I haven't dieted before, I thought I'd try something a bit easier...

I'll update you everyday to let you know how things are going. My first weigh in wont be until next Monday so we'll see what happens in the next 9 days!

I'm trying my hand at a lamb curry tonight and doing it in the best way possible so hope it is okay. I'll let you know if it is any good.

I'm looking forward to the encoragement I have seen on this site and look forward to hearing all of your tips!

Cat xx:p

Welcome to the WW gang. Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Hey everyone!

Well, I have begun eating healthily earlier than I planned.

I need to lose 5 stone to be a healthy weight. I don't have any particular time frame (don;t know if that is a good thing or not). I was looking at LL but as I haven't dieted before, I thought I'd try something a bit easier...

I'll update you everyday to let you know how things are going. My first weigh in wont be until next Monday so we'll see what happens in the next 9 days!

I'm trying my hand at a lamb curry tonight and doing it in the best way possible so hope it is okay. I'll let you know if it is any good.

I'm looking forward to the encoragement I have seen on this site and look forward to hearing all of your tips!

Cat xx:p

Hi Cat
I am a newbie but would like to welcome you to this forum. I did LL last year and did really well but could not handle the "not eating food" situation. As you can see from my signature, I find "mini goals" helps me but each to their own.
I love curry but have never made my own - please let me know how you do - might try mine if you are successful lol
Good luck honey
xxxx

welcome! ive been doing WW since tuesday and the support u get on this part of minis is fab!! Everyone is lovely (not that they arent on other parts but here it is so positive!!!). Enjoy WW, i have had a bad day today but i LOVE this diet- its my first time on WW and am so impressed with the results! xx

Hello and welcome. You can do this! Best of luck in reaching your goal.

Hey guys,

I tried the lamb curry and it was v. good - nicer than I expected actually and I didn't use any points (I'm doing Core btw)!
Today I was really good but I do find that I get quite hungry so lucky I have fruit on hand. I'll have to take a look to see anything else that is point free.
Tonight should be okay because I am planning to have a grilled ("George Foreman") lean stek with boiled new potatoes and corn on the cob and other veg. Will probably have some sugar free jelly too!
Hopefully I'll be making a good start but me and my OH are eating out twice next week - Valentines day and family meal.
The Valentines day one should be fine because I'll just have a salad starter, grilled steak no sauce, jacket potato and veg and fruit for desert so should be fine. On Saturday the meal is at an Indian restaurant which is very fatty!! Will have to save all of my weekly points for that meal and will still probably go over so might not lose anything this week. Really hope I do though because I am really trying!!
BTW, I measured my waist and it is currently 36.5 inches so would like to get that down to around 30. I wont measure every week though because it is probably pointless as I probably wont see much change so I'll do it once a week.
I can't wait to see the first time I lose a bit of weight!!

Can I ask everyone?? How long was it before you noticed your first weight loss?

If you go with a tandoori dish with salad you won't go too overboard. Try not to have too much mint sauce and mango chutney and stick with steamed rice. Yum!

Today is my first day back at work on the diet.

I have brought in a potato and tuna sweetcorn. We have a microwave in the canteen so I'm gonna have a jacket potato.
Will be drinking loads of water too...
Hope today goes okay!
I'm gonna try and save the money that I would usually spend on lunch for something special. I usually spend £10 a week so will be a lot once I finish this.

I'll keep you all updated.

Cat x

Hiya Cat and welcome to the ww forum!

Sounds like you are doing great hun as you have so mych determination!

xx

Hey guys...

Well the jacket potato thing is going good. I am really loving the veg I have been eating especially the spinach, courgettes and sweetcorn!! I find it really easy to choose what to eat as I just go for grilled meat, boiled potatoes and veg... I usually follow it up with some grapefruit or sugar free jelly. I'll have to set myself some mini goals like 10% or something. I can't wait until I do my official weigh so I can see my ticker move!!
I'm off to the Beefeater tongiht but will have the steak, jacket pot and veg. I might use some of my points for a dessert or something.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

Back