First TF day

vanda

plodding away
Hi all

I've started TF today and have had my first shake - caramel flavour. It was ok nothing like maccy d's shakes but that would be expecting too much :p

I am not sure how long I will be following this plan as really I just want a break from weighing and pointing everything in sight, ww style. It depends if I get hungry or not - I dont do hungry at all

I am looking forward to seeing how this week goes. I have weighed this morning and will update my progress daily, I will try not to make my wafflings too boring :p

Hey...

You might find that you are a bit hungry for the first three or so days, but stick with it. I was never once hungry on LL or CD (not properly hungry - emotionally was an entirely different story)

keep sucking back the shakes babe

xxx

goodluck you can do it Vanda. I will be joining you soon and just think by next week you will be lighter by the time I start YAY

Thanks for your support both

Well am at the evening end of my first TF day and I have not been hungry at all - physically hungry that is. But my head is another matter, not sure what the reason is but do I want chocolate :confused:

Munchings for today

brekkie - caramel shake
snack - cherries
lunch - chocolate shake, I meant to have some mixed salad as well but cos I wasnt hungry forgot :eek:
snack - nectarine
tea- turkey breast stir fry

planning some jelly and some nuts for evening snack

I know I am a fickle sole under normal circumstances, but this weight loss malarky just takes the biscuit. I've been 'doing' ww since the middle of March and am very happy with the loss, but got a tad fed up and a bit obsessed with food hence the TF break. Now I just keep thinking of my next change -not sure what all this is about :confused:

Lets see what tomorrow brings, have been off today, back in work tomorrow afternoon

Hiya,

Ignore the craving for chocolate - your brain is playing tricks and behaving like a five year old...

When I did LL they did a lot of counselling around food, and particularly about Parent/Adult/Child relationships. Right now your rebellious child is after chocolate...and if you indulge, your critical parent is going to rage on at you making you feel worse. It's called transactional analysis and is brilliant when it comes to dieting! google it and see if it makes sense - works for me!

xxx

I always find it easier with the routine of being in work

You can do this - get some free jelly down your neck ;)

xx

Rach I studied transactional analysis when I was a student nurse in our counselling lectures. I am just a stroppy teenager

Well I am drawing a line under yesterday, needless to say the late night munching was def not TF friendly. I may just have to move so I do not have a local shop so close :eek:

_______________ < aforementioned line

I am back in work this afternoon so had a bit of a lay in. Had my first shake of the day at 10.30, vanilla and quite nice it was too. I am preparing a chicken salad to take to work for my evening meal and am not sure how the other snacks/shakes will fit in yet

Heres to a more successful day today

hope today is better for you!

and ground that stroppy teenager - she is not the boss of you!

xxx

hope day 2 goes well. Im sure it will :)

Big thank you for the words of support peeps.

Today just as unsuccessful TF wise as yesterday, I dont believe you need to be hungry to lose weight, I dont do hungry and want proper food. I wanted to have a go but its just not for me, so back to ww I am going. I shall be making a trip to the bay armed with my TF stuff pretty smartish

I hope TF works for you cos I am sure its a good plan. I shall be dropping in to catch up on how you are doing. I have got a diary in the ww section if you want to drop in on me

Thanks for your support

sorry to hear it didnt work for you my stuff has arrived today so I think I am starting tomorrow...heres hoping Im not hungry.

That's a shame
No diet is worth being miserable over so if WW is good for you then go for it :D

xx

sorry to hear it didnt work for you my stuff has arrived today so I think I am starting tomorrow...heres hoping Im not hungry.

Hope it goes well for you Jenny.

Hi vanda cmon stick with it hun, the lbs will soon drop off you .x

I am losing on ww Shanny - 3 stone since March, just fancied a change but TF is not for me

That's a shame
No diet is worth being miserable over so if WW is good for you then go for it :D

xx

Thanks for the support Toots

Anytime xx

Well I think I am starting back on TF shakes tomorrow. I have been faffing about with ww for what seems like forever. I start pointing again do ok for a few days then get fed up of weighing and pointing everything in sight. So I popped into Boots this after and got a weeks supply of shakes to get me going again.

I am hoping this takes the pressure off me with the meal planning, having to only think about one meal a day sounds fab to me right now. I do hope there are other people following this plan. I do enough talking to myself at home

ive got some in the cupboard still I was thinking of doing them again too they are looking at me

Hi Jen, good to hear from you again. I was wondering how you were.

I did really well when I did use the shakes, I may not have been 100% following the TF guidelines but I lost weight and found it much less stressful not to have to think about what to eat every day. I dont know if anyone else is the same but I am getting more and more obsessed everyday about what I am going to eat and when I am going to eat it.

I am hoping this will take the pressure off me, much easier not to have to think too much about what to eat.

I hope things are good with you Jen, get those shakes back out and give it a go. Saves wasting them anyway xx

Yeah thats what Im thinking not sure what hubby will think of me doing them again but Im getting fed up again with myself ..... I just dont plan my eating i do busy busy busy grab crap busy busy bisy grab crap
its really not great and my weight is just a pound up and pound down

Back