First time Exante

KirstyL

MY first month's order of Exante is arriving tomorrow it's the complete meal replacement diet I'm weighing in at 20st want to be back at 9.5st how has everyone else got on in first month 👍😁

Hiya. I'm starting tomorrow after switching from Lipotrim. Like you I want to get to 9st 7lb but I'm currently 13st 12lb. I'd be happy with a 3lb weekly loss. Good luck with it xx

I'm on day 5 of my 2nd go, I was really successful 6 years ago with exante, then I went on a keto diet but I slipped back into old eating habits, coupled with lock down, and I've ballooned. No idea what weight as I chucked my scales out 😂 but my jeans are looser already so going well so far.

I'm on day 5 of my 2nd go, I was really successful 6 years ago with exante, then I went on a keto diet but I slipped back into old eating habits, coupled with lock down, and I've ballooned. No idea what weight as I chucked my scales out 😂 but my jeans are looser already so going well so far.
I weighed myself on my new scales this morning and I've lost 6lb since starting Exante on Monday just try to measure yourself each week you can do this xx

Hi all. I'm on my second go around. The first was for about six weeks before Christmas, then I gained most of it back. Not due to the type of diet. Due to binging on donuts. I cannot say it didn't work, it did. I did Cambridge before my wedding many moons ago, and that worked well. 12 years later and I'm rather on the large side. I got up to 22 stones a few years ago, I'm down to 19st 3 now. I want to get down to around 17st as my first goal, as that was the last time I could go running without my knees giving me hell. Well, it was the last time I went running. My knees just now give me hell :D

I'm on day 4 and have yet to eat the pets, so I think it's getting better :D

Has anyone had bouillon on exante? I think we were allowed some of that on Cambridge, and the only prob I find with exante is that I love all the sweet products and not so much the meals and soups, but even I get sick of chocolate pudding and want something savoury every now and again. I was wondering if this was an option?

Good luck everyone :)

MY first month's order of Exante is arriving tomorrow it's the complete meal replacement diet I'm weighing in at 20st want to be back at 9.5st how has everyone else got on in first month 👍😁
Hi , how you finding it? I’m on my 3rd day and I woke up feeling really sick,I’m struggling with all the sweet shakes(I’m a savoury girl🤦🏻‍♀️) also struggling what to have for my 200cal meals at night. Any ideas would be fab! X

This is great to read I have just placed my order. I am doing 2 shakes and a healthy meal. This is purely because I exercise so much so I think I will need the calories

Hi everyone, you all still going strong? Or still going at least, strong or not? That's the main thing. I need to weigh in tmw. Last weigh in was 19st 1.0. I feel really bloated so I'm not sure if there will be improvement. I've been full of cold and just feeling meh. I'm having four bars a day, as I can't trust myself to make a meal, and have had a fifth bar on two occasions when I was really struggling. I figured that was better than the biscuit tin.

Bought loads of flavours and some are just RANK. the white choc and raspberry is inedible. The lemon, carrot cake, and banana bread I can force down if I need to, so I've had to do another order. There's only so miserable I'm willing to be. Birthday cake, salted caramel, the strawberry ham one and all the choc ones ar the way forward. And soups and choc pud and drinking the latte ones warm.
Do you guys have any favourites?

Hi everyone, you all still going strong? Or still going at least, strong or not? That's the main thing. I need to weigh in tmw. Last weigh in was 19st 1.0. I feel really bloated so I'm not sure if there will be improvement. I've been full of cold and just feeling meh. I'm having four bars a day, as I can't trust myself to make a meal, and have had a fifth bar on two occasions when I was really struggling. I figured that was better than the biscuit tin.

Bought loads of flavours and some are just RANK. the white choc and raspberry is inedible. The lemon, carrot cake, and banana bread I can force down if I need to, so I've had to do another order. There's only so miserable I'm willing to be. Birthday cake, salted caramel, the strawberry ham one and all the choc ones ar the way forward. And soups and choc pud and drinking the latte ones warm.
Do you guys have any favourites?
How did your weigh in go @abz?

Hi I am only on day 2 but really enjoyed the honeycomb and the chocolate and chocolate mint. I did try the chocolate coconut bar it was vile.

Hello, can I thread crash?
I started back on the Exante this Monday (3rd day) I did one week in Feb, which was successful but things got in the way and I caved.
So, here and focused (I hope)

How are you all getting on?

🙋‍♀️

Hi I started tuesday and I am doing ok. I do have a meal on an evening as I exercise a lot. How you finding it?

Well done on the exercise, I have very little activity at the minute.
I have been ok for the first 3 days, today though on day 4, I am really hungry, tired and headachy. It is difficult to keep focused today!!! Not gave in yet though

Hi, I’m on day 3, all ok so far but I know I have a long journey! Using My fitness Pal app to help me keep track

Back