First time Here..

wolsy

Well, I've not been on a forum before, and I found this by searching the Net. I started the lipotrim diet for the second time 2 weeks ago and I must admit, it was fine to start with but I'm finding it so hard at the moment.

To give you a bit of background, I first started Lipotrim in January 2009 and did it successfully for 5 months losing just over 5 stone. Maybe I've got rose tinted spectacles on, but it seemed so much easier then. I came off Lipotrim, going through the refeed and 2 weeks later amazingly fell pregnant (I've got PCOS for those of you that know what I mean)..I gave birth to my beautiful second son in February. The beginning and middle of the pregnancy were fine, but towards the end I was packing on the pounds, I only needed to get a whiff of food and it'd go straight to my thighs lol...:D... anyway, all in all i put on 3.5stones, losing 1 stone after birth. I tried and tried through slimfast to help me lose it, but it just wouldn't budge. My little boy is 4 months old now, and a couple of weeks ago I just decided that was it, I'm going back to what I know works.

I'm going away in the summer, and really don't want to have the same pictures from summers past, so that is spurring me on to continue with this however hard the diet and the 4 month and 6 year old are.

Anyway.. thats why I'm back here, and thats why I was surfing the net for other people that were on the lipotrim diet. I know from last time that it was fantastic and it works, just sometimes the munchies creep in and the negative thoughts. Its also difficult because of the summer, last time I started in the winter, and stopped towards the summer, this time.. rare though it is in the UK for nice weather, there have been the BBQs at friends and I'm finding it really really hard, whilst I know I am not, I really feel like billy no mates, just sipping water.

Anyhow.. enough of that.. more positive thinking from here on in ....

Hi Wolsy, well done on your fantastic loss last time and congratulations on your new baby that sounds amazing! Your doing so great and your really brave to go at it again. I hope this forum really helps you through the way it is for a lot of us here. Your really really not on your own and sometimes there are really horrible rotten days that you wanna give up - but that's all it is a bad day and what's a bad day in the scheme of things? You've been so successful there's no reason that won't continue for you. And I know it must be very tough to do these things with the hectic world of two small children but your showing them how to go for what they want and the importance of discipline so very best of luck xx

Hi Wolsy. It's my second time on this too and like you I started January 2009. I agree though, it does feel different this time round for me as well. Not tough just different. I think all the enthusiasm that I had for LT last time isn't there this time. Don't get me wrong, I love the diet and am absolutely fine on it, just feels a bit different.

Stick to the plan, drink plenty of water (again) and the weight will drop off, you know that. Your summer hol snaps will be great this year, just stick to it 100%. Any advice needed just hop on here, there's always someone around to help or just have chat.

Good luck, not that you need it, you know it's going to work!

Congratulation on the little 'un - and well done for coming back to LT. Good luck on your weight loss journey - we're all behind you all the way. Come on here for hints, tips and a little bit of daily madness! xxx

Hi Wolsy
welcome to minimins youll find the greatest of support here and it really keeps you going, when your down people really lift you up and everyone can relate to what your going through.
You've done ot before and will do it again.
good luck were all behind you x

Back