First time in river island

Mburke

Silver Member
Well ladies today I was able to go into river island and buy a top for myself now it's a size 18 but that is good for me as my chest is big to this means things are really changeing now for me in a good way when you think that I was in a size 24 jacket from Evan 4week ago this will keep me going saw a lovely dress in there for a wedding I have in 4 week so going to keep an eye on that :)

That's always a good feeling, I just have to dig out all the clothes that I hid in an attempt to deny my weight gain.

Despite getting my weight right down at times I still couln't shop in RI as thier clothes seem small fitting so even an 18 in there is probably a small 18.

I love being able to go into pennys and get some cheap seasonal fashion, thier 18s would still be tight on me at the moment.

I kept all my clothes this time though so thankfully I won't have to buy a new wardrobe. Getting smaller clothes is such a good feeling but don't be put off by sizing, I sometimes get really frustrated when I think a 12 or 14 should fit me but then I have to buy a 16, I now know that not all brands or shapes will have a set size. But I hate when you feel like you've put in so much work and still have to buy a size bigger, even though logically it's the manufacturers who set the size.

I can't wait to get back to some of the High Street stores, Evans is great but I love when I can shop in more than one place.

Woohoo, well done Mburke! I bet that's a fantastic feeling.

BM

Oh I couldn't wait to get home to try it on. Still not brave enough to go into a changeing room.and have brought all my clothes over the last year were got on line

Well done! What a boost! X

Well wore the top today and meant my sister who I haven't seen in two weeks and she said looking at me now she would think I was a size 14/16 which is a great boost to me :)

Yey that's brilliant, you myst feel ally great. i remember the last time I did this diet and got down from size 16 to a size 10' I used to love shopping for clothes and picking up a size 12 and asking, in my loudest voice without being to obvious, do you have a smaller size in this or do you have a size 10! Enjoy the feeling, you've worked so hard for it.

Great feeling mburke!! My aim is for topshop!! Kindof feel like apologising everytime I go in there because I feel like they are looking at me nd thinkin 'oh no you won't'!!!! Know if I get down to a size 12 I have half a chance of getting into a 14 in there!!!!!!

Oh that's fantastic news! It's little things like this that keep me going. Like trying on an old pair of size 12 jeans today because my usuals were in the wash, and they fit! Comfortably! I haven't worn them in over 2 years! Go Team Lipotrim! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for your words of supports. Believe me only for that top I would have given in today as really feel I need to eat something nice but then I think to myself that this is how I ended up this way so I will not give in

Well done :D I have noticed this too on my size 18 jeans that now don't fit and also the size 16 jeans that are getting bigger bit by bit, such a fantastic feeling when this happens :D

Oh I know daniellebaby it is a great feeling just got into a size 16 jeans that I haven't wore since 2010 so happy

So pleased for you :) it makes it all worth while when the results speak for themselves :)

Back