first time member and dreading it :'(

cheeky_chaz25

hello everyone I am going along to my first slimming world meeting tonight and am terrified, I have tried ww and ss but failed.
I really struggle as I am a cake decorator by trade and run a small business from home, so I am constantly surrounded by sweet temptation plus I'm a terrible night snacker.

Hi and good luck at your meeting. I've just joined slimming world too (have had 3 weigh ins so far) and I love it. I was a bit put off by all the clapping at first, but now it all seems part of the really supportive atmosphere.

I have a really sweet tooth so I don't envy you being surrounded by delicious cakes all day,but I've heard people say your tastes change on SW. I hope it's true!!

ah first meeting over feeling so inspired a guy at the group has lost 10 stone :-O.
good luck to you on your sw journey stay in touch will be good for support :) xx

Hey so how did ur first group go? It's a bit weird at first and I found very embarrassing but I really enjoy it now, it's like an hour a week that I'm allowed to just think about me and not work! I can't see stats on my phone so how much are you looking to lose? Have u tried SW before? You'll love it! Xx

Back