Total Solution First time on a VLCD!

Good afternoon Jenna, you're doing really fab both with the diet and the running. Especially on top of your shifts too. well done.

Your brother would be so proud of you. I bet he's at your side willing you on, and will be running alongside you when you run that 10k :hug99: xx

Silly bus was late (I normally drive) so didn't get a chance to get to Iceland! I'll have to hike up there from work on my lunch break one day and try your recommendation!

Great news about the run, I bet you'll feel great when you've achieved it :)

Thanks Ladies!

I felt good after my first run. A lot more energy so will keep going with it.

As good as I may have been on the diet, I'm having to take a break. I was having dizzy spells every now and again over the last year but they got worse on this diet. I started eating healthy options again on Thursday night but ended up fainting prior to my cousins wedding yesterday - never fainted before so got quite a fright!! Then made it through the journey there and almost went again during the service. I think I'm just better eating normally until I find the cause of this because the diet certainly doesn't help.

Absolutely gutted because my goal was only two weeks away :(

Sorry to hear about the fainting Jenna!, that must of been scary for you, but you have to put your health first and I think you are wise to come of the diet for a while, I hope you get things sorted soon and are then able to continue with your journey xx

Ohh hun hope you're ok!! You need to put your health first hun, look after yourself, and get to a doctor :) Take care! x

Hope you're OK Jenna, fainting is scary if you're not used to it. Maybe a different eating plan is the way forward for now anyway xx

Ahhh Jenna, sorry to hear that. Must be quite scary for you. Wishing you good luck and success with whichever eating plan you decide to follow, and hope you feel much better soon :hug99: xx

Hi there!

Sorry I hadnt replied before - thanks for all the help and support guys, you're a lovely bunch!! I've actually not stuck to an eating plan but just made different choices without thinking. Drinking water now rather than fizzy juice etc and slowly but surely weight is coming off.

Still haven't managed to get a doctors appt - 3 weeks from now is the best they can do despite the circumstances!

Kind of annoyed I'm left with loads of the exante packs haha!x

Back