First Time on Exante!

Hi Karla,
It's supposed to be Lol. I forgot about the fact that as my delivery is coming today I can't do it until my poxy delivery gets here! Lol
So all depends on when I get it!!! If not I will start tomorrow - I'm so excited I just want it to get here now!

Thanks for asking! Very kind of you, how are you getting on?

xxx Holly

haha, thats exactly what happened to me last week! My packs arrived on Monday when I was at work so I couldn't really start until Tuesday. I did have a soup for my dinner on the monday evening though just to set me up for the following day ;)

Day 7 today for me but I actually weighed in this morning as I wanted my weigh day on a Monday (I know, it's my OCD side!!) Anyway. I've lost 7lb this week so very happy with that :)

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Holly I hope your delivery is with you soon!

Karla well done on your great loss :)

Hi Karla, It's a pain isn't it - My delivery has come so that's good but I'm going to start tomorrow now! Well done on your loss this week Karla, your doing great!
I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow!

Hi Katie - How are you getting on? Hope its going well for you!

xxx Holly

Yes all going really well so far thanks Holly, am on day 8 today and lost 9lb last week - can actually feel the difference as a dress I bought for work before Christmas is definitely looser when I put it on today.

Good luck for your start tomorrow, hope it all goes well for you :)

Hi katie

Wow, well done on your 9lb loss last week, thats fantastic. I bet your chuffed!!

And well done for getting past the first week - I wont say plain sailing but it definately gets easier after the 1st week!

Im so excited for tomorrow. Yippee! Xx

Hi Holly. Good luck for tomorrow.

Well this is day 1!! Got up this morning & thought I would have a vanilla shake with coffee as everyone seems to be raving about it! I was really looking forward to it - but YUK! :( no likey that! - Tried some strawberry shake which was also YUK! So this is going to be fun Lol!
Going to have a mug of bouillon in a minute - read a really interesting article on VLCD's quite a few months ago which explained why you feel so yucky in the first 3 days - apparently when your body washes out the water it takes all the sodium with it - therefore you get an imbalance and it makes you feel poorly - apparently if you add salt to soups, meals & drink a salty drink like bouillon it replenishes it and you don't feel as bad! So I'm working on that theory atm and see how I go XD

So anyway - no shake for me this morning :( I shall hang on until my red berry bar at lunchtime and see how that goes XD

Hope you are all doing okay! xxx

Good luck Dolly! There are quite a lot of products around now so hopefully you will find your favourite. Shame you don't like the shakes. Have a great day x

Hi Dolly. How did the rest of your day go?

Hi Dolly, how's it all going? Did you find something you liked?

Hi Lynne, rest of the day was okay thank you for asking! Felt pretty ill last night but it's too be expected - especially as i'm naughty and don't have enough products! tut tut. How are you getting on?...

Hi Karla, I tasted a sip of chocolate shake this morning and it was actually okay, problem is I can't stomach something that thick early in the morning!! I'm having to rethink what packs to have as the only exante product i'm having a day is a bar atm which isn't good!!
But i'm determined to stick to it - so stick to it I shall. If I didn't have this poxy headache I'd be fine!

How are you getting on??...
xxx

Try adding more water to the shake. One bar a day really isn't enough. You need to have all 3.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

the chocolate shake is really nice hot and you can always add more water if they seem too thick.I started on Tue and have the 6 week pack from ******* had a mix of things only one not keen so far is spaghetti bol bit of a strange flavour. added worcester sauce made it ok. keep on going everyone we can do this I have 7 stone at least to lose and am determined this time.

Back