Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First time on here and first week on slimming wold

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by annie_marie, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. annie_marie

annie_marie New Member

Hi everyone hope all are ok? This is nearly my first week over on slimming world as i get weighed tomorrow. I v really enjoyed being on the diet as it does not feel like a diet. Iv eating so much carbs and protein as i'm going the green day as i'm veggie. But i'm not feeling like iv lost any wight. My face looks a bit smaller but everywhere else looks the same and just so scared to get weighed to be told i'm the same or put on. I guess i wont know till i get on those scales. To be honest with you i don't want to see the scales say iv lost loads even though that would be great i just want to see iv a least loss 1lb or a bit more as this ill encourage me to carry one. Does anyone else feel like that cant see a difference or did feel that way there first week? Any support i would be grateful thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya - this is my 2nd week - 2nd weigh in tonight. Last week I lost 2.5lb and felt like I was eating 24/7 lol. I too am a veggie and have made sausage casseroles, pasta dishes and tonight I am making a lentil shepherds pie - looks yummy! I, like you, feel that I havent lost any this week but then I am due on too so that doesnt help. Gym 4 times this week too. Even if I havent lost this week, I know I will next week. My jeans def feel looser so I will go by that and not feel downhearted. anyway - nice to meet a fellow veggie newbie. x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW

Irene xx

5. geoff1960

geoff1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi and welcome, i don't think it shows until a stone lost :) only my opinion.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.