• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First time on here and first week on slimming wold

Hi everyone hope all are ok? This is nearly my first week over on slimming world as i get weighed tomorrow. I v really enjoyed being on the diet as it does not feel like a diet. Iv eating so much carbs and protein as i'm going the green day as i'm veggie. But i'm not feeling like iv lost any wight. My face looks a bit smaller but everywhere else looks the same and just so scared to get weighed to be told i'm the same or put on. I guess i wont know till i get on those scales. To be honest with you i don't want to see the scales say iv lost loads even though that would be great i just want to see iv a least loss 1lb or a bit more as this ill encourage me to carry one. Does anyone else feel like that cant see a difference or did feel that way there first week? Any support i would be grateful thanks in advance :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya - this is my 2nd week - 2nd weigh in tonight. Last week I lost 2.5lb and felt like I was eating 24/7 lol. I too am a veggie and have made sausage casseroles, pasta dishes and tonight I am making a lentil shepherds pie - looks yummy! I, like you, feel that I havent lost any this week but then I am due on too so that doesnt help. Gym 4 times this week too. Even if I havent lost this week, I know I will next week. My jeans def feel looser so I will go by that and not feel downhearted. anyway - nice to meet a fellow veggie newbie. x