First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

As long as I get into 11s I have lost 3 stone. Got a wedding on 18th March would love to be 11 stone by then x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow! Well done, a whole new wardrobe awaits or (like me) do you have a fat and a thin wardrobe :)

No I only have a fat wardrobe haha.
The last time I was a 14 was over 8 years ago. Before I was pregnant with my first. Since then I have been in maternity or size 16 stuff.
I can still wear same jeggings I wore 3 stone ago. I must have been squeezing everything into them, they are getting too big but don't want to go and buy anything until I'm finished losing weight and know what size to get x

I'm in the 11s
I am not celebrating with food!!

Woohoo! Well done , that's amazing! I've been waiting for your update all morning. Celebrate by getting some skinny jeans in a smaller size, that's my plan hopefully!

My weigh in will be Saturday again as we are having steak for valentines dinner tomorrow plus I've made the boys a chocolate cake. Going to try and stay away from it :)

I think I might have a nice piece of steak for Valentine's too. Bit of a treat but shouldn't affect weight loss to much as its no carbs. (Fingers crossed anyway)

I'm want to try and lose another stone by next month hopefully get into the 10s so will definatly need some new clothes by then!
I can still get away with jeggings now but starting to look a bit baggy. I do have 2 pairs of size 14 jeans my sister gave me might dig them out and start wearing them now. Never wanted to try coz was worried they wouldn't fit x

I'd bet you'd be surprised if you tried them on?

I might have a go tomorrow it's my nieces birthday party can't really turn up in baggy jeggings!
Just gotta take a bar or shake with me and avoid the buffet and think of the lovely steak I'm gonna have when I get home x

That's it, think of the end result... Think of summer!

I've been for a huge walk this morning and today I feel really weak and headachey, I think I over exerted myself but hopefully it will be good news on the scales tomorrow?

Aw that's not good. Make sure you keep water up and don't do too much.
I'm off to Egypt again in August and I want to be in the best shape of my life. Once I'm at my goal weight I need to start doing some exercise and tone up x

Weigh in put me at 11.11 again. Not too bad, same as last week but I did enjoy some good food last week :)

Onwards and upwards, I have new shakes and bars coming on Tuesday so I have to put up with 4 cheese pasta and porridge til then, yuck!

Had our steak last night and I did have a slither of my chocolate cake :) I had to, it was valentines day!

I'm going to get to 11.7 next Sunday come hell or high water!!!

I got weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping for 11.9 by next week and 11.7 the week after. Gonna try really hard to stick to it. Coz I can feel myself thinking your at target have a treat x

Well done and fingers crossed for next weeks weigh in x

You'll get there easily I bet. You're going to feel amazing at that wedding :)

We have a wedding in April (17th) I have spotted a really nice royal blue jumpsuit on my friends website. He is a designer and will make it to measure, I'm hoping for a bit of a discount as it's quite expensive but I know I'll feel amazing in it (as long as I'm close to goal by then) in fact I'm going to work our how close I'll be by then.

Taking my youngest swimming today, burn some calories hopefully!

Okay, if I lose 2 pounds per week then I'll be 10.7. Hope there are a couple of 3 pound loss weeks in there :)

Wow imagine how you are going to feel at that weight!!
Lucky you. I can barely swim a length. Might take a walk later if it's not too cold for little one. He hasn't been that well lately:
I need 3lbs a week to get down to 11 by the wedding but if I don't make it I will still feel so good as I am the lowest weight I have ever been now!! Really hope I can do it or at least get within a couple of lbs of it.
Gotta start adding meals this week am feeling so worried about affecting my weight loss though. x

We didn't do much swimming to be honest, he is only 5 so it involves the shallow end and me throwing him around. Gave my arms a bit of a workout though :)

Slim and Save do say you should lose a stone a month so you never know? If you feel comfortable though you may not need to get down to 11. Did you try the trousers on?

I found a muesli bar this morning, result! It was almost cottage pie for breakfast bleurgh!

Roll on tomorrows delivery!

Haha
Yes I did I am actually currently wearing them. They are a perfect fit. I really do want to get down to 11 so fingers crossed I can put my all into it. I'm sure I can do it if I really try.
I'm pretty sure I will be happy at 11 although may just try lose a few extra lbs to make up for the water weight that will come back on x

I knew they would fit, sometimes it takes a while for our head to catch up with our weight loss. I've had so much fun trying my old clothes on, it makes it all worthwhile.

I'm a stay at home Mum and cook of the house. It never bothers me but tonight the boys left a full garlic baguette! I walked past it 3 times before I binned it, I could have easily stuffed a few pieces in :) but I want 11.7 more than the baguette so I binned it. Crisis averted ha ha

Hurry up Sunday, I want some weight loss motivation

Me too I have 2 boys 7 and almost 1.

I love that way of thinking I want 11.9 Monday more than I want food!
Gotta put that in my head! And keep it there x

Back