First time on weight watchers and loads to lose

Evening ladies,

just getting ready to joint my first class tonight I am so nervous. I will have around eight stone to lose, but I feel very motivated and determined this time.

I have been out today and have the cupboards stocked up and the soup is all made ready to go for the week. feel it will be a great help to write down in here what I am eating every day and hopefully share my experience with you all and get to know you, it's seems lovely on here x

thank you, that's me just home via tesco to stock up, well must say the leader at the class was lovely and I am so glad I went, I have seven stone to lose so new me starts bright and early tomorrow. I work long hours funny shifts at work so I must be prepared.

Just hope that I have the will power to stick to it, must be mad to start just before Christmas but just felt it was the right time.

I always think that it is best to just go for it, when you feel the time is right. It means that your head is in the right place and you are more likely to succeed! Once again, good luck!

Thanks ladies first day down and I must say I do not feel hungry or on a diet at all, I have had a lovely variety off food today and even managed some chocolate so off to bed hoping tomorrow is a good as well

Well had a few tears yesterday haha, just felt I was to hungry and it was never going to work, but st last night and read all my books and feel so much better today I really have to plan more think that's the key, so all meals now planned up till Sunday so hopefully I will not feel as hungry as I did yesterday as will have everything in the house I need. Loads off fruit and veg bought as well, first four days and I have stayed in my daily points so pleased with that and excited for Sunday weigh in .

ahh bless you....i hope you're feeling ok now! I try and have some 0pp veg soup in my fridge so that if i feel hungry and i'm running low on points i can have a bowl and fill that gap. It is do-able so that you don't feel hungry, it just takes a bit of planning.

coming up to your first weigh in soon? ooh good luck! xx

Thanks pickles, feeling much better now and more ore pared loads off soups done and in the freezer, have taken a shine to the warburton wraps made up like a pizza so have that at night so much better. Even had a chow mien last night from thE Chinese so all going, think I was panicking about the weekly pro points and keeping them all for the weekend just incase but honestly do not need them all for the weekends so a few extra each day make a difference, I have wrote everything done I have eaten not a single bite has not been pointed so hopefully will get a good sup rice tomorrow at weigh in.

Back