First Time using Exante

Cacee

Hi, just ordered a months supply. I'm hoping to be able to start it at the weekend if it arrives in time. Seriously fed up with my weight and need to take drastic measures to deal with it.

I have been reading the comments on here and feel that this might work for me.

Cacee

Cacee, im the same. Have 4 stone to lose and on day 3 today and have to say, im not finding it too bad. Im sure ill have my wobbles and bad days but the great results will motivate me to stay on track!
Best of luck.

Same here! I ordered my bumper pack yesterday and plan to start on the 2nd January. There seems to be alot starting over the next few days so we can all support each other. I just hope the packs come in time :)

Welcome to minimins. I started exante a week ago today and am down by 11lbs so far - best thing i ever tried - and am getting on okay no hunger pangs at all :)

Hi,
I did 10 wks on LL and lost 52 lbs, switched to Exante and lost 8 lbs first week. Have had a normal Xmas and boxing Day, so will have done only 4 days b4 weigh in on Saturday morning.
No hunger pangs so all is well.
I am sure all you new starters will do really well.
I cant believe how much I have lost after trying Slimming World, Weight Watchers etc.

This is definately the diet for me, I'm hoping it is for you too.:D

weight.png

Hi,

I just ordered a bumper pack earlier this week and plan to start tomorrow - very excited but nervous too! Glad there seem to be lots of us in the same situation. It's great to hear how other people have been doing so well.

Good luck everyone :)

Back