first time warby pizza

itwillwork

:p i have to tell you that i had my first warburten wrap pizza today and it was so much better than i thought it would be, allthough the wrap is 4 pp to start with i only added vedge and a babybell light, it was both filling and low in pps what more can you ask, i will definately be having one again and again :D

itwillwork said:
:p i have to tell you that i had my first warburten wrap pizza today and it was so much better than i thought it would be, allthough the wrap is 4 pp to start with i only added vedge and a babybell light, it was both filling and low in pps what more can you ask, i will definately be having one again and again :D

What a great idea to use a babybel! Do you here it? x

hi sorry for the delay, i usually toast one side, turn over and put tomatoe puree on , i put any vege i like i.e mushrooms onions peppers in microwave to soften and then dry off with paper towel, put on pizza add toms or what ever you fancy grate a babybell and put under grill try to get right to the sides as they will burn, season if you wish before adding the cheese i found this very tasty .. enjoy

View attachment 45758

1 Warburtons Square Wrap - 4pts

topped with

1/2 tin chopped tomatoes with a sprinkle of chilling flakes and oregano (reduced on a low heat for 10mins) - 0ptst

40g Morrisons Eat Smart mature cheddar - 3pts

Yellow pepper, Onion, Cherry Tomatoes & Mushrooms - 0pts

Put in oven on medium heat for 10-15mins until base crisp.

IT WAS LUSH :)

Last edited:
Back