First Timer (in more ways than one)

MissNeat

Hi all,

this is my first time

1. trying the Cambridge Diet
2. Joining a Forum like this
3. Posting something :eek:

Anyway, just completed my first week and lost 10lbs-really chuffed with myself. Been hard for a couple of days but think i am over the worst. Holiday booked for September and i really want to walk about in shorts and a pretty vest top and feel good about myself.

PS-there are so many inspirational stories on here-i'm well impressed with you all

Last edited:
Congratulations on all three achievements. May they transform your life for the positive!

Hello and wow great loss in 1 week =) Im also new to the forum and new to CD my start weight was 20st 0.5lb and I just had my 1st weigh in yesterday (only started 2 days after 1st weigh in tho) still lost 9lb in 5 days could not believe it!! The begining was HELL but its starting to feel easier, been struggling to drink alot of water but since yesterday been feeling alot more thirsty and my tongue feels constantly dry! I cant wait to feel good about myself!! I want this so bad and i am very focused. GOOD-LUCK to you

Hi Yolande- wow to you too thats a great loss in the first week. I'm glad the first week is over as i feel better now just like you and i'm managing to drink all the water!! Was wondering if you get wrinkly and soggy on the inside from so much of it!! Good luck to you too

Hey, i was kind of struggling with all the water i could feel it squishing around in my stomach not the best feeling because i felt at any moment i was gona bring all the water back up but the last 2 days i cant seem to get enough my tongue is so dry now but i know thats due to being in ketosis so i think it will be easier from now =D

Back