First timer on diaries

It's our 12th wedding anniversary today, we tried to book 29th February so we would only need to celebrate once every 4 yrs, but it was a Sunday, so we did the next best thing and booked a Tuesday wedding instead! Great result! No-one could come! Lol, had 12 people there, including me n Hubs n our 2 girls!

Hi Vino
I'm following. Good luck hun you can totally look sexy in Sep! Keep going. X

Well, today is our 12th wedding anniversary, silk I believe. Hubs bought me a lovely silk scarf and a chopper!
I bought him a pair of silk boxers, and promptly lost them, seriously! Got them ages ago and put them somewhere safe ( as one does )
Having a chicken Madras homemade curry tonight, with basmati rice, daughter out at St John's Ambulance Cadets till 9pm, so we are going to make an effort to sit at the table, eat, drink wine and chat....instead of a tray on our laps in front of TV, haha.
Up to now, I've had a banana( needed to eat to take my meds ) and a mug of Bovril, not really hungry yet.

Ok, so now I know why they say don't drink alcohol when taking pain meds!
Had a lovely curry and 2 large (ish) glasses of a good red wine, stood up, almost passed out and crawled to bed at 8pm where I immediately flaked out and stayed asleep till 2am, I had been on Naproxen and co-codamol for last 2 days for tendinitis in elbow, and sore back.

Ok, tried my best to drum up some help on here, I was told this was a great forum.

I'm signing off and going alone, shame as I've followed peeps diaries from day 1, but hey! Life is busy.

Good luck to all of you, especially Bubble, as she was the one that motivated me to start a diary. Peace and happiness x

Good luck Vino! I know what you mean as this time round its just not the same. I think people lost their confidence when the forum closed and are just not back.
Please take care and get yourself into those nice clothes for Sep, you can do this. Xxxx

Back