First timer on diaries

Oh dear, just start afresh today, when Is your weigh in day? I'm still in bed waiting for my 5 year old to make an appearance thinking about breakfast. Think I bed bread as missed it yesterday. Hope u stayed away from the crusty stuff x

WI when I Got up today and 1lb off, so 8lbs in 4 weeks....it's slow , and I know how I could speed it up, but to be honest I'm still having food I enjoy, a glass, or two of wine and seem to be losing. I have, however, cut right down on the carbs. Watching the portion sizes of pasta and rice and giving myself more meat to fill up with.
Rugby on here today, onto 2nd match now, Hubster a massive Rugby Union fan. me and my girl reading our books, she's reading The Hunger Games atm and I'm reading The Big Gay Florida Honeymoon!! Worlds apart, I know!

Super stuffed now:
Had nothing all day...no appetite , then dinner was...

Roasted Chicken, roast ham
Cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, small parsnip, secret roasters ( stolen from another diary )
Gravy thickened with potato, teeny, tiny bit.

Can't blooming move , luckily Rugby finished so Hubster clearing up,in kitchen while I lie on sofa moaning..lol

Well done on the weight loss, every 1lb counts, I had a syn free fry up this morning apart from 1 syn of butter on hexb bread, beef salad and sweet potato wedges with hexa Mozzerella(tasted of nothing) and synfree chicken curry and rice for tea, I've just had big bowl of fruit with muller and meringue on (1syn) lots of syns left for later

Well done on the weight loss, every 1lb counts, I had a syn free fry up this morning apart from 1 syn of butter on hexb bread, beef salad and sweet potato wedges with hexa Mozzerella(tasted of nothing) and synfree chicken curry and rice for tea, I've just had big bowl of fruit with muller and meringue on (1syn) lots of syns left for later
Your are dead right, every lb does count, we go to Majorca in Sept, first time Hubster has been abroad with us, I know it's 7 months away, so happy to lose 4lb a month till then, that's 2 stone , right? So alls good x

Stayed up late and watched a brilliant film Salt, with Angelina Jolie, it was really good, very exciting, managed to avoid any food but had a few glasses of red wine! Off to bed now with a very good food day under my belt but about 20syns in wine ( I really don't think it counts unless you eat too )

Haha well done though, we watched a film too, a had a bag of cheese curls from Aldi(3) and 2 cubes of dairy milk(3) for my Syns. Here's to a successful day tmrw for us both x

Today has been a lovely, lazy Sunday, large mug of tea in bed ( Thanks Hubs ) a long cuddle with my youngest, showers done and bathroom cleaned.
Rugby just about finished so we are having left over roast n veg from yesterday.
I had a laughing cow on a slice of wm bread with chopped red grapes on top earlier

I'm slimming for holiday too, except I'm 22.12, so not expecting to be 'sexy' by Aug, just hopefully fit enough to walk for a whole day and fit in the rides at Disney.
I went off the rails at Xmas mainly due to my love of mulled wine, a bottle every other day almost, but they only sell it at Xmas so I'm safe now.

hey here to subscribe... ladies I started at 15st 10 and am now 11st 1 so trust me it can be done. There will be slow times but trust me it will come off!

sounds like a woman after my own heart - I love a glass of wine. Didn't realise that if you drink without eating it doesn't count ;) hahaha xx

So, today has been a strange day
Only got to sleep at gone 6am, so slept til 12:30.
Breakfast at 13:00 was 2 weetabix ( hexB) skimmed milk ( hexA)
Just had a cup of Bovril
Dinner is going to be salmon marinated in 5 spice and soy sauce ( it's Chinese New Year folks!) with a veg stir fry and instead of noodles we're having Spirilized courgettes.

Just hope I can get back to sleep,tonight at a normal time, may take a Nytol

hey here to subscribe... ladies I started at 15st 10 and am now 11st 1 so trust me it can be done. There will be slow times but trust me it will come off!

sounds like a woman after my own heart - I love a glass of wine. Didn't realise that if you drink without eating it doesn't count ;) hahaha xx

Hello, welcome, ooooohh yes! Just like broken biscuits have no calories!

:)Hi Vino.. Well done on losing 8lbs already.
I can't comment on the diet as SW regime baffles me I'm afraid .. but I will say that I know what it's like to try to lose the weight while suffering with a lot of pain which I am trying to do as well.
I have a daily struggle from the time I get out of bed with a lot of pain in my back and am disabled to the point of not being able to walk without something to lean on. I'm 81 now but still determined to get some more weight off as it will ease the back problem..
It's great that you're determined to do something about your weight and I do hope you will stick with it 'cos when you get my age it's really, really hard especially as everything slows down so much and not being active doesn't help along with things like an under active thyroid +!

Onwards and Downwards! :)

Dinner: as planned, salmon, Chinese style, with loads n loads of veg.
Drinks today so far 2pints water, 2 mugs of tea, need to step up the water intake.
Still have my syns left, but don't think I'm gonna bother as Its our 12 anniversary on Wednesday so trying to save some x

Hi all, I've had porridge for breakie with hexa,
Pasta, pesto and cucumber with fruit and muller for lunch, dinner sin free curry from other day and jacket spud, with 2 clementines, lots of syns left for supper

Hi all, I've had porridge for breakie with hexa,
Pasta, pesto and cucumber with fruit and muller for lunch, dinner sin free curry from other day and jacket spud, with 2 clementines, lots of syns left for supper
Good foodage today!
I may have another mug of Bovril later, love it!

I read it as a bowl of bovril and was slightly disturbed but I re read it! A friend of mine drinks bovril - cant say it does anything for me! Your dinner last night sounded fab! xx

Woke up starving! Bowl of porridge made with water, chopped banana, really hit the spot.
Syn free sausages with root mash veg for dinner later, with sweetheart cabbage ( well it is nearly Valentines Day )

Today's dinner, as it turned out, syn'd for mustard

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 26
Luvverly, but coz we stayed up watching Bruce Willis in a vest ( name of film escapes me ) I had 3 glasses of red wine, excitement factor!

Back