First timer to Lipotrim.....

My first time on Lipotrim and I on day 5. My starting weight was 10st and I'm 5ft 3. I am hoping to get to 8st 7 so I need to lose one and half stone. Today I have got on the scales and fell over at my 7lb weigh loss already. :D It's has been really hard- on day one as I was going to give up from being physically sick twice on the first day and I was concerned that maybe this diet was not for me.:(Despite feeling cold and suffering from terrrible headaches on the first day I continued. I am glad that I did and feel happy to already notice the difference. Was anyone else out there sick on Lipotrim ever ?

Hey Lulu!

Well done for getting to day 5, and another well done for losing half a stone already! Yep, some peeps struggle with the shakes, and ChefDee quite recently had to give up as it wasn't agreeing with her. Hope it was just the first day you were sick, and you are tolerating the shakes well now.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Well done on your weight loss Lulu. The first few days are the most difficult really, but now you should find things a bit easier. Keep up the good work
:)

Personally I never vomited but experienced the headaches etc! I am on week 9 now and believe its so worth it, stick to it. All the bad memories of the first week will soon float away :) x x x

Thanks to those who replied , it's most encouraging. To combat the bad breath I'm suffering from I started chewing gum. I spoke to chemist who told me to stop doing this immediately as it stops the keytosis process and may undo the hard work i've done so far.OH dear I hope im not back to square one again ......

Ah yeah. Sadly the only things that we are allowed is mouthwash or breath strips when we are on the go. I find taking my toothbrush to work helps.. X x

Hey does your chemist not stock the breath strips? I got mine today and they seem to be quite good! Crossing my fingers your hard work hasn't been undone! X

I also forgot to mention the drops the chemist give me free with my lipotrim supply. I think they are called ice something? It's a breath freshner that is allowed on the diet. Sorry I don't have the name to hand as I'm not at home but they do work, unfortunately the results don't last very long but handy to keep in your handbag x x x

Well done on your weight loss so far. I haven't been sick but occasionally after a shake or soup I do feel a bit sickly, it soon passes though. Can anyone tell me what the name of the allowed mints or breath strips are? it is one thing I am really paranoid about. Thanks x

Sometimes i feel sick about an hour after my shake but i've noticed its when i don't drink water after the shake so i'm ok once i have a drink.

The breath stripes ate called nuPhar fresh breath strips, they are good at instant freshness but don't last overly long. They're better than nothing and seem to be popular, i like them if i just want to taste something other than water!

I was using listerine breath strips.. In a little pouch? I had the OK from lipotrim to use these.. The only problem is I couldn't find them anywhere so had to get them from eBay in the end and the name of the drops from the chemist are called 'ice drops' x x x

Sharing my good news with everyone .Got back from Pharmacist today had my official weigh in and lost 8lb :D How fabulous is that !! here's to head down and getting through week 2!!

Nice one Lulu, that's fantastic :)

Today was hard for me this evening had to cook chicken and rice for hubby and kids....it smelt delicious then I tucked into my chicken soup....:wave_cry:felt desperate to even suck on the chicken skin if only to get flavour but I thought better against it . Has has any one else been so desperate ?????

Today was hard for me this evening had to cook chicken and rice for hubby and kids....it smelt delicious then I tucked into my chicken soup....:wave_cry:felt desperate to even suck on the chicken skin if only to get flavour but I thought better against it . Has has any one else been so desperate ?????

I have just been shopping with the husband and not being the healthiest eater anyway (especially when I don't cook for him) he loaded the shopping trolly with cheese, pizza, crisps, ready meals, wedges, bagels, bread, bacon etc...I found it all very difficult considering I've not felt hungry. I was surprised at how aware I was that there was absolutely nothing healthy in there like fruit or veg and how much I longed for wait for it....a banana! Ha :)) He is very tall and naturally quite slim so can mostly get away with it all. We just have to remember that we'll be happier in the long run when we are comfortable with our weight & size, that feeling will last & last whereas the satisfying feeling of eating something you shouldn't whilst on the diet will only last a matter of minutes & then probably make you feel down on yourself. Stay strong, I've just made a yummy lipotrim chocolate mousse x

Congrats on ur loss, that is amazing! Regarding sickness: I would say im very frequently sick during/ and after shakes. I find them awful and I don't tend to get through a single one without gaging, but its worth it lol ... I see what you mean about the desperation, during my last Lipotrim (9 weeks) i would smell other peoples food, watch them eat it, and ask them to describe all the flavours lol

Hi everyone

Pleased to report a further 4lb loss on second week so far 12lbs gone ...9lbs more to get rid off ..but I really think I will stop after two more weeks regardless whatever weight I get to !!

update on my weight loss

Had a weigh in today another 3lb loss :):D I am happy in total I have now lost 15 pounds gone over my first stone weigh loss - Next week is final week and next week I am refeeding....how great do I feel? !!!

week 1 : -8lbs
week 2 : -4lbs
week 3 : - 3lbs

Last edited:
Well done Lulu, you're doing FAB! x x x

Back