First timer to Lipotrim.....

Well done Lulu, that's brilliant, you're doing great :)

Ive just started lipotrim again and today is my first day bk and i need support from ppl who are also on lipotrim

Kemstah, you've come to the right place, this forum is great for support and motivation. It's also a great distraction when you need to get away from food and cravings. Hope your first day back went ok. How did you get on the ladt time you tried lipotrim? It's tough til you get into the swing of things but very worthwhile :)

Kemstah, you've come to the right place, this forum is great for support and motivation. It's also a great distraction when you need to get away from food and cravings. Hope your first day back went ok. How did you get on the ladt time you tried lipotrim? It's tough til you get into the swing of things but very worthwhile :)

Thanks so much, it went ok bit of a headache but nothing that pain killers didnt knock on the head. I went for 2 days, got over whelmed wth things in my life cheated and gave up, but kw i really just want to lose the 10st+ and get healthy

Hi all, Just completed day 2 of lipotrim. Strange feelings today for some reason I haven't felt hungry where as normally I want to eat all the time. Had a slight headache but nothing major which paracetamol sorted out. Had a shake at 10am then didn't have my lunch time shake until 2pm!! Normally I eat at 10am and I am
Starving by 12:30pm. I have never drank so much water before! Before I started lipotrim I was dreading only being able to drink water as I am not a big fan but that's changed now and I can't get enough of it!! I still find it strange not to be chewing anything but I have found chomping on ice is great and its free from calories!! I am so excited to go and get weighed next week to see what I have lost! I will be over the moon if I have lost more than 4lb as I have done lots of other diets and I only loose 1-2lb per week & having PCOS it doesn't help the situation! :)-

Hi all, Just completed day 2 of lipotrim. Strange feelings today for some reason I haven't felt hungry where as normally I want to eat all the time. Had a slight headache but nothing major which paracetamol sorted out. Had a shake at 10am then didn't have my lunch time shake until 2pm!! Normally I eat at 10am and I am
Starving by 12:30pm. I have never drank so much water before! Before I started lipotrim I was dreading only being able to drink water as I am not a big fan but that's changed now and I can't get enough of it!! I still find it strange not to be chewing anything but I have found chomping on ice is great and its free from calories!! I am so excited to go and get weighed next week to see what I have lost! I will be over the moon if I have lost more than 4lb as I have done lots of other diets and I only loose 1-2lb per week & having PCOS it doesn't help the situation! :)-

Great to hear some1 else is on the same day as me just finished day2 also funny feel roughly how you feel also, we can keep pushing each of (lord know ill need ppl for that) but yh keep it up

May seem crazy but i found myself crying to night, i think its cause i want this so bad and im so proud that im on my second day n didnt give in. I kw ive got a long way to go but yh

Lipotrim is such a shock to your system that it really throws you for the first while and its hard to get into the swing of things. Food, or lack of food isn't worth crying over Kemstah, come on here and have a moan, there'll always be someone about to listen. You're doing great, the first week will be the longest week of your life until you get weighed. i'm still living week to week and counting down the days until i get weighed on mondays. But its a fantastic diet with fantastic results, that you won't get anywhere else. Set yourself some mini goals, it helps to break things up as sometimes the bigger picture is very daunting and seems to far away.

i hope today is going good x

Lipotrim is such a shock to your system that it really throws you for the first while and its hard to get into the swing of things. Food, or lack of food isn't worth crying over Kemstah, come on here and have a moan, there'll always be someone about to listen. You're doing great, the first week will be the longest week of your life until you get weighed. i'm still living week to week and counting down the days until i get weighed on mondays. But its a fantastic diet with fantastic results, that you won't get anywhere else. Set yourself some mini goals, it helps to break things up as sometimes the bigger picture is very daunting and seems to far away.

i hope today is going good x

Thank you for the support i fully understand i wrote the amount i have tp loss in lbs n every weigh in ill deduct it from the amount

Day 3 of lipotrim struggling a bit this evening I could really eat a pizza!! I am not going to though as I really don't want to give up! I have been feeling great all day as I have been occupied all day long but now I have stopped the cravings have kicked in!! :(

Cravings are very hard to get used to dealing with but it will pass, its only an urge. Saturday evenings seem to be everyone's hardest evening to get the hang of as we're programmed to think it's the weekend so we should be relaxing and having a drink or takeaway as a treat for working hard all week. That's why i started on a monday, i knew i'd have to be good all weekend or my whole week would be wasted. i said it earlier in a different post that when i first started my o/h was fed up listening to me moan about cravings and told me to poke my belly and ask myself was it worth giving in to the cravings - the answer was always no so i stopped moaning (well stopped moaning to him lol!) you're doing great and you're not totally in ketosis yet. it gets easier after the first week, we're not just saying that! :)

I can't wait for my first weigh in! I think that will encourage me even more! Lucky my partner works away in the week so i don't get cravings for things he's having in the week! I have thought about going to bed early to make sure I don't give in! I have thought about going for a shower or bath when friends and my partner are eating to see if that helps fight my cravings!!!

Distraction is the key to surviving the first few days, i've never been as clean as i've been since i started lipotrim with all the baths and showers i have! it's a great way to pass an hour. On lipotrim, between the 3 shakes, your daily calorie intake is 425. Now add up the calories of what your friends and o/h have ate and smile to yourself knowing that you're getting thinner by the minute!

Very good point cath!

Sucked it up n went bk in the living room while dey ate didnt get to me to bad ( lol mouth thought different ) day 4 here i come

Hi lulu how are you getting on? Im on day 4 now and my start weight was the same as you 10st. I am doing ok but im just so scared of this not working as i have struggled to lose the 2st i have put on since xmas for the last few months. Worried that i wont have a big weight loss in week one and ill be discouraged but im not going to give up.

Ive started to feel alot more cold den i usually do and sluggish, is dat normal

Yep it's normal! Wrap up well it may last a while x x x

It's strange I am on my 4th day and part from having slight head aches I haven't noticed being cold. Does the being cold effect everyone?

Back