First timer

*Anna*

Hi everyone, I just started Lipotrim yesterday for the first time. I've never done anything like this so I don't know what to expect. I had a quick look through some of the posts and I'm so impressed at how well everyone is doing. :clap: You've really inspired me to stick at it.
I have a lot to lose :eek: so I really hope I can stick to it. I've found the first couple of days difficult but ok, but I need a bit of support - hence finding this forum!
Have any of you had as much to lose as me? How long do you think it will take if I stick to it? I have a long-term illness/disability which means I can't exercise, so I won't burn up many calories.
Think I'll miss the wine most! :beer8:

*Anna* said:
Hi everyone, I just started Lipotrim yesterday for the first time. I've never done anything like this so I don't know what to expect. I had a quick look through some of the posts and I'm so impressed at how well everyone is doing. :clap: You've really inspired me to stick at it.
I have a lot to lose :eek: so I really hope I can stick to it. I've found the first couple of days difficult but ok, but I need a bit of support - hence finding this forum!
Have any of you had as much to lose as me? How long do you think it will take if I stick to it? I have a long-term illness/disability which means I can't exercise, so I won't burn up many calories.
Think I'll miss the wine most! :beer8:

Hey hun welcome. I have roughly 7 or 8 stone to lose been doing it for 3 weeks and am finding the diet easy its the mind games I am struggling with. Not missing food although I do think about marmite alot:) how much have you too lose? I did this diet a few years back and lost 7 stone in 5 months. I then gained 3 back and never really finished my journey this time around I am intending on seeing it through " anyway best of luck

Good luck on your Lt journey you'll do great ...

Hi Anna - I'm also a newbie as I started Lipotrim for the first time this morning... I have a headache already but I think it is due to the realisation that I have taken this step once again to get this weight off! 6 stone to lose...

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I have got around 6 stone to lose which feels like an uphill battle at the moment. How come it creeps on so slowly that we hardly notice until it's too late?
It's really helped reading here. When I felt like I was weakening over the last few days, I had a look through people's stories and it helped get me back on track so far. Anyway, 3 days gone now and it wasn't too bad. Good luck to operationslim31 & happy101. As we've all got similar amounts to lose, hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

*Anna* said:
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I have got around 6 stone to lose which feels like an uphill battle at the moment. How come it creeps on so slowly that we hardly notice until it's too late?
It's really helped reading here. When I felt like I was weakening over the last few days, I had a look through people's stories and it helped get me back on track so far. Anyway, 3 days gone now and it wasn't too bad. Good luck to operationslim31 & happy101. As we've all got similar amounts to lose, hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

For def Hun think this forum helps a lot (btw way need to correct my previous pst it was 4 months with a hugely active job it's not coming off so fast this time around though:( )
Have you got any reasons for doing this other than health etc, I have a work meeting in new York end of march and have just booked a holiday for September so hopefully that will be enough motivation to keep me going, best of luck to you too Hun xx

A work meeting in NY sounds like a good motivational reason - just imagine yourself in a high-powered business suit & high heels, knocking them dead. Never mind the holiday & thoughts of a bikini. I know you can do as you've done it before. You're going to look great!

I started this after buying a new lightweight wheelchair, then realising that it was a bit stupid paying for the lightweight option when I weigh the equivalent of a hippo pregnant with twins. It's also really hard pushing yourself up hills in a chair when you're carrying the weight of 3 people. (And absolutely nothing to do with telling the cute guy who last weighed me that I would be losing the extra weight soon).

So it's day 4 gone & not cheated yet, although I'm missing my weekend treats. Maybe I need to keep imagining my current self in my wheelchair (wearing a bikini:eek:), pushing myself up hill, drunk, carrying a large heavy sack of snacks with maggots & falling off into a pit of lard. If that picture doesn't put me off snacking, nothing will!

Last edited:
*Anna* said:
A work meeting in NY sounds like a good motivational reason - just imagine yourself in a high-powered business suit & high heels, knocking them dead. Never mind the holiday & thoughts of a bikini. I know you can do as you've done it before. You're going to look great!

I started this after buying a new lightweight wheelchair, then realising that it was a bit stupid paying for the lightweight option when I weigh the equivalent of a hippo pregnant with twins. It's also really hard pushing yourself up hills in a chair when you're carrying the weight of 3 people. (And absolutely nothing to do with telling the cute guy who last weighed me that I would be losing the extra weight soon).

So it's day 4 gone & not cheated yet, although I'm missing my weekend treats. Maybe I need to keep imagining my current self in my wheelchair (wearing a bikini:eek:), pushing myself up hill, drunk, carrying a large heavy sack of snacks with maggots & falling off into a pit of lard. If that picture doesn't put me off snacking, nothing will!

I guess beat being the fat girl in the office :) last time my suit was too tight and I couldn't sit too while (and trust me you need to be comfortable when some bloke rapping on about the cost of this that and the other yawn )
I think you have you the motivation right there probably more than most, imagine pushing ya self up hill looking a stunner , it can be done and we shall do it together make sure you keep your water intake up it fends off hunger and when you do get hungry grab the water ,,,,,, btw the cute guy that weighed you wait till he has to weigh you again he won't believe it's the same women best of luck sweetie xx

I guess beat being the fat girl in the office :) last time my suit was too tight and I couldn't sit too while (and trust me you need to be comfortable when some bloke rapping on about the cost of this that and the other yawn )
I think you have you the motivation right there probably more than most, imagine pushing ya self up hill looking a stunner , it can be done and we shall do it together make sure you keep your water intake up it fends off hunger and when you do get hungry grab the water ,,,,,, btw the cute guy that weighed you wait till he has to weigh you again he won't believe it's the same women best of luck sweetie xx

Yeh hun, know exactly what you mean. I used to work for an american company before the accident. I remember being a more normal weight at the time, and their american female product manager (who was so skinny her make-up was thicker than her thighs) looked down her surgically-enhanced nose at me & said "you know, you brits may think JayLo's body is OK but here in the states we think she has an enormous butt". That told me! Good job we know she was talking ****!

I would sell my mother to have JayLo's butt!!!

We're going to look great, or you'll have me to answer to. By the way, day 5 here & the hunger pangs have gone & energy levels are better. Does it stay feeling like this? I've drunk so much water today, my kidneys have sent up a request for scuba gear.

And start looking for that new suit you're going to treat yourself to! :girlpower:

*Anna* said:
Yeh hun, know exactly what you mean. I used to work for an american company before the accident. I remember being a more normal weight at the time, and their american female product manager (who was so skinny her make-up was thicker than her thighs) looked down her surgically-enhanced nose at me & said "you know, you brits may think JayLo's body is OK but here in the states we think she has an enormous butt". That told me! Good job we know she was talking ****!

I would sell my mother to have JayLo's butt!!!

We're going to look great, or you'll have me to answer to. By the way, day 5 here & the hunger pangs have gone & energy levels are better. Does it stay feeling like this? I've drunk so much water today, my kidneys have sent up a request for scuba gear.

And start looking for that new suit you're going to treat yourself to! :girlpower:

Yes it almost feels like it gets easier from the point ur at now, The hunger pangs don't raise their ugly heads and the energy levels get better, the only issue I have are dry mouth and feeling cold praying for summer to arrive just so I can feel warm again :)
Anyway well done for the five days won't belong before your first weigh in, you getting excited yet ???

Yeh, I have to stop myself from keep looking in the mirror to keep counting my chins, to see if they number any less than before I started. My first goal is to be able to count them without a calculator.
I can't wait until Wednesday - I feel like I just need one successful weigh-in to make it feel like I'm on the way. I'm so excited about the idea of being thinner that I'm already thinking about a new hair style & clothes already. I've had enough of being everyone's fat friend hiding away from the camera! I want to be THIN!!!!!!

I think I started the same day as you *Anna*, do you have your first weigh in tomorrow? I've found it emotional, I don't feel hungry I just feel like I'm missing out on something??!! Today is day 6 and everyone says it gets easier after the first week so hopefully it will for me too. This forma is great for support, I've logged on everytime I've felt like quitting. Good luck with your weigh in xx

Hi
I keep buying clothes which are a size too small and think a few weeks this will fit! And they do ! I had a sort out yesterday and threw out the frumpy stuff I hated......so have to keep going now :)

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your support. I've just had my first weigh in & I've lost 8 pounds. I will have to put a belt on my jeans already because they kept slipping down everytime I had to stand up. Not a pretty sight!

Back