• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Timer.

Hi, going to see my CD councillor today at 4.30 to go onto SS.
Don't know what I will have to lose but I think it will be about 170 lb.
My first target is Sept 5th when I fly to USA; I have got the get my bum in the plane seat even if it kills me.
Second target is to reach goal.
I have seen lots of before and after photos and hope to lose between 50 and 90 lb in the 17 weeks between now and then.
6 stone should make all the difference in the world to how I feel.
Goal weight 13 stone.
Wish me luck.:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
Well done for deciding to start! Good luck for your journey, and make sure you keep us updated as you go along :) xx

GOOD LUCK :D You'll be fine :)

I'm on DAY 4 having never done CD before & it's not as bad i thought at all !! I love my food so thought it would be a struggle, but... so far so good !

I've got about 6 stone to go too, fingers crossed for us both !

Lorri88 xx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey
Just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey..
CD is a fab diet it really works and if you stick to it you see the weight dropping off..
Any questions just shout there are always people about to help.
Good luck
x

charlotte_k

Silver Member
welcome and good luck x x

Kaf

Good luck- let us know how you get on!

Wales

Silver Member
Welcome to the diet Louie lou and good luck with CD. This is a great place for support, advice and motivation...

Shopaholic

is back to finish the job
Welcome Lou

I'm on day 2 and hope to lose 5 st by September/October. You've got a holiday to look forward to, so that's a mighty incentive. Good luck on your journey.

Faustina

wants a dancer's body.
Best of luck with CD. I have 6 stone to lose too, it seems like such a popular amount to lose. Keep focussed on your goals; you can do this!

Hi Louie Lou, best of luck with your journey. I'm hoping to go to US in September too - be nice to have more room in our seats!!

Take care x

Good luck with your diet. Its easy after the 3rd day.

Well done xx

Results of my first meeting

Hi,
went to see my councillor at 4.30pm as I said and I want to lose 164 lbs which is exactly half my weight, 11 stone 10lbs. She put me onto 4 sachets a day, 1 porridge 1 soup and 2 shakes a day.:D

Drinking 2.5 liters of water will be the hardest thing, not much for water but can’t have the flavours till week 3.:jelous:

Got to get the Doctor to sign the form to say its ok for me to be on the diet , as my BMI is over 50.
So as of tomorrow I will be joining the ranks of the foodless people, long may it last and I have the fortitude to get to the end, weighing 11 stone 10 will be absolutely fantastic, can’t wait.:greenapple:
Thanks for the encouraging replies and support I will keep everyone updated, and I hope you all reach your goals too.:wave_cry:

Shopaholic

is back to finish the job
You can do it, just take it one day at a time, that's what I'm doing - tomorrow is day 3.

Keeping busy is definitely the key - my kitchen is very clean this evening :)

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
Lots of luck Lou, the first week is for sure the hardest but keep your eye on the prize and you'll do it.
With the water just keep your glass/ bottle topped up and sip little but often. You can do this!

LUMPS

Hi all, just had my first shake and it tasted fine, but there was loads of lumps in it. i'm at work Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue so wont have an electric whisk of any kind for the first to drinks of the day.
Can anyone sugest a good way of getting the soups and shakes smooth, on wed, thurs & friday i'm at home so not a problem. :confused:

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey Lou..
Did your cdc offer you tetras (ready made cartons) I work on a monday and tuesday and bring those into work with me.
Otherwise you can use a hand blender..
Good luck xx