Original First try at a red day can someone check pls?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Never done a red day and trying to do two this week so far.

Can u please check?

Today -

Breakfast - X3 bacon, x1 sausage (1.5 syns) x3 egg cheese (a) omlette ketchup (2 syns)

Lunch - 42g feta cheese (a) salad and sweetcorn

Dinner - spicy chicken and coleslaw (1 syn) from new mag and 142g beans (b) and 227g potatoes (b)

Snacks - fruit and yoghurt
Quavers (4.5 syns)
X2 BBQ jumbo snack a jacks (4 syns)

Total syns - 11.5

Tomorow

Breakfast - x2 weetabix (b) milk (a)

Lunch - bacon and egg sandwich (b) ketchup (2 syns)

Dinner - butter chicken from mag and 84g cooked rice (6 syns)

Snacks - 2 snack a jack BBQ (4 syns)
Fruit and yoghurt

Total syns 12

Yeah looks good although your first day you had sweetcorn with salad which isn't free on a red day Sibelius need to syn it. Looks good tho, what was the butter chicken like?

Thank you.

Lol not done then yet the first day is today.

Cool ok so if I do 28g sweetcorn which is 1 syn does it look ok?
X

Yes perfect! Although just count the syns up on the first day again I counted more than 11.5 but I'm still half asleep!
Sorry my last post had a very odd word that was supposed to be sweetcorn it made no sense but you knew what I meant! He he!

Yep your right it was 12.5 so now with the s/corn it's 13.5 so still within my syns.

I normally have found it hard to use syns so this is good.

Think i will have green days on weekend and Monday as I am working and I find them easier to work out but will finish the week on reds. Thanks so much for your help.

Been up since 5 with my little one so it's the afternoon for me. Am half way through spring cleaning my kitchen and just sprayed the oven and can't cook my breakfast grrrrrr oh well be more tasty when I eat it. X

So glad I read this! I want to try those spicy chickens! As you like BBQ :p yoi could try BBQ beans (if you usually find it hard to use your syns) x

Back