First visit to CD Counsellor tomorrow evening

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lou49, 27 September 2006 Social URL.

1. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going tomorrow night to see her. I am planning on doing CD 790. Any tips on what to best eat tomorrow before I start on Friday morning?
    Thanks - Louise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya,

Best advice cut down on your carbs and start increasing your water intake.

Good luck.

Linda

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

good luck on your 790, and im sure your visit to the cdc will go fine, i cant really advise you on what to eat other than to say try to make it low carb to help with that carb withdrawel, im sure on of the more experenced members will post soon and be much more helpful :)

5. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Good luck Lou49.

Jazzy x

6. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for answers! Linda, I took your advice and called my local CD!
    I was low-carbing last week (thinking I was going to SS). I am not and anyway it went out the window so have been feeding up on the carbs for the last couple of days. Aargh.....
    Would I have fewer side effects if I spent a few days (if so, how many) on reduced carbs before I start CD 790? I could easily do this if it is worth it and I know I am really starting this thing.
    Thanks again - Louise

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Definitely worth reducing your carbs if you're going onto 790 - even just a few days will make all the difference. And remember, drink your water! :D

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

790 will still put you into ketosis so cut down on the carbs now. Maybe start on Sunday? You could start Saturday but if you have been having a lot of carbs you could get headache during first few days.

See what your CDC says.

Linda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.