First week almost over =)

Wow!

I have never felt this motivated to continue before but have had such a great week and am started to feel better about myself already. Am seeing all the benefits of eating healthy and drinking lots of water! Not a spot on my face! .. hehe .. and bundles more of energy! Although i'd promised myself I would only weigh myself on a monday morning each week I was feeling a little tempeted to have a good old munch today so went on scales for bit of inspiration .. (only a little glance!) .. over half stone gone so was estatic and the celery won over the bag of crisps! Will weigh myself properly in the morning though .. is quite sad but am really looking forward to my ticker actually saying I've lost some weight rather than 0.0lbs lost! :p

This week haven't been all that well so have to admit I did no exercise what so ever but am now on form and will be planning a regime tonight to follow!

Woohoo for losers lol x

Hi huni, well done so far!
I am doing the same as you, calorie counting, and i give up twice this week, but i soon pulled myself out of it and realised i won't be doing it again, i've actually never felt so motived in my whole life.
I want 6 stone off me by November, so i have a high expectation. But i will do it.
Luckily i lose weight very easily, it doesn't take much for me to lose it, i think its down to my age, i am not sure.

So far this week (even though i slipped twice in one day and was on the boarder of giving up) i have lost nearly half a stone. :O
Good luck in the rest and keep me informed because it looks like we will be having very similar journeys.

Thank you! I behaved myself all week with food as I knew I had a big night out last night and would be hitting the alcohol! I want 3 stone off by end of July for my holiday which I've been told may be asking for a bit too much but it sort of made me want to do it even more to prove it can be done!

First holiday away with all my friends so am sort of dreading getting in a bikini but hopefully i'll be feeling bit more comfortable with myself by then!

Well done on weight loss! Glad your also feeling motivated =)

If you don't mind me askin! How old are you? x

Good luck girls! It isn't sad at all watching your weight loss on your ticker - I find it really motivational and love seeing it move every week. It's what keeps me going!

You're doing really well girls!

xx

Fantastic well done to both of you.:)

Keep watching that ticker - it has kept me going sooooo many, well that and the size 12 jeans I keep hanging up to remind me where I'm headed!!

And me - although I had put it back to the beginning this week :(

Back