First week and really struggling - Plz HELP!!

Khithi

Hi, I'm on my fifth day first week of Lipotrim and really struggling I could cry ? I've been in lipotrim before about five years ago and did not find it hard at all, but for some reason it's a hell of a lot harder this time round.

Does anyone have any advice for me pleassse!!!!!!! I'll take any at this point as I've talked myself out of eating a chocolate bar twice and don't know how much longer I can resist as food a d snacks are all around me in the house for my family (dad and brother) - fortunately having my Mum do it with me is helping me stay on course, but scared of the little devil ? on my left shoulder when she's not around lol

Desperate Khithi ???

Hi Hun,
I'm on day 11 now! The first week is the hardest and once I got to day 6 I felt amazing! I just had to keep reminding myself why I was doing lipotrim. I have tried every single diet over the past 9 months, every day I've woken up and started a different diet and by noon it's all over for me! I need to do lipotrim to get the control back in my life. A total break from food is exactly what I needed. When I'm tempted to eat I have to keep myself busy! Have a tea or water, my saviour has been peppermint tea with sweetener in, it's soo refreshing and I think it also helps with bad breath!
Keep going and log on here for support in times of need! You are lucky that your mum is doing it with you!
Keep us all updated, we are all here to support each other,
Bev xx

Hi Bev, thank you so much for your support. You have no idea how much I needed that I almost gave up today. It's been so hard, but I'm gonna try and push through.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Bev!!!! ?

Back