first week back

curlygirl

Hiya all,

well I finished my first week back on slimming world yesterday. I have just weighed myself and I have lost 6 lb!!!!!:party0048:

I must admit that a cheated a bit at weekend but I have still lost so can't be bad! I'm hoping to get back into exercise at the gym over the next couple of weeks too so that should help!

I'm well chufteroony! If I can loose a stone on top of my initial loss I will be so happy!

Well done , slimming world is good diet . Roll them pounds off girl

Well done Curlygirl - I'm soo chuffed for you! You have reminded me it is possible (was starting to doubt oneself) Vx

Hi Curly girl glad you are getting back into the swing of things. Well done on the 6Lb loss that is fantastic I hope you are very proud of yourself keep up the fab work.:D

Cheers everyone! i do struggle to keep logging everything in my food diary and I know that I won't lose that much this week cause its the second week but just my initial lost has reminded me that I can do it! just got to stick to it!

I have promised partner that i will dress up at xmas in a bow if i lose another stone!

Well done!
I love setting mini targets- It really helps keep you on track...
6lbs in your first week:happy036:

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back