first week complete, roll on day 8

pippa

after 7 days i've lost 11lb which i'm quite pleased with :)
only 39lb to go!
one day at a time........

well done. this is day 8 for me as well. I went for my weigh in yesterday and have lost 12 lbs.:D

I'm very pleased.:D:D :D

Lets keep on at it.

This week was far from easy but we can do it. hopefully it should get easier.

Well done Pippa:clap::clap::clap:

11lbs. is a nice first weeks weight loss!!!

Plenty of motivation there to keep going.

Love Mini xxx

well done. this is day 8 for me as well. I went for my weigh in yesterday and have lost 12 lbs.:D

Lets keep on at it.

Congratultions to you as well blessing4u2, 12lbs.!!! :clap::clap::clap:

It does get easier, just hang in there:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

Well done to you both, great first week losses, here's to week two!

Georgie
x

Lets keep on at it.

well done! how much are you aiming to lose in total?

Everyone speaks of a feeling of well being towards the end of the first week and this, for me, has to be the closest thing! lol

all week I've just been tired and freezing, i'm usually ready to fall into a coma by 6pm! :(

well done! how much are you aiming to lose in total?

Everyone speaks of a feeling of well being towards the end of the first week and this, for me, has to be the closest thing! lol

all week I've just been tired and freezing, i'm usually ready to fall into a coma by 6pm! :(

Hi Pippa,

The first week or two can be very tough as your body detoxes.

It really does get better.

Love Mini xxx

pippa , great only 39 to go . won't be long , did jamies keep to doing cd ? i know he found it hard .

lol no, I'm afraid CD wasn't really suited to james. On day 5 he was still feeling really rough and it was affecting his work so he speed dialled dominos! He's still being encouraging though, its not like he's offering me a slice! (even thouh it smelt soooooo good!) He didn't even want to eat in front of me, but i'm not going to hav him starve just because <i>i'm</i> on a diet. And thanks, i hope it wont be long too!

Hi Pippa
Yes its not for everyone , can really make you not think straight this Diet at first .... but i'm better this time , thinking straight i can now do . Well guys good luck . What size was that pizza lol

Well done to you both, what a fantastic way to start the diet!!! Keep up the great work xx

put it this way MsJMC, we usually struggle to eat it between us! lol

:happy096: Pippa and Blessing4u2 double figure :eek: losses for both of you :clap:.

Well done ladies and good luck for your next WI

it really is worth it, i weighed myself this morning-which i told myself i wasn't going to, but i'd lost another 4lb!? Its sooooo worth it :D

Well done Both of you on such fantastic weight losses!!!!

I weigh tomorrow evening at CDC, so fingers crossed that I do as well!

It's such a shame that James felt he had to order a pizza, but well done for not giving in to have some - I know the feeling on that one! Hubby over the course of the weekend tucked into 2 KFC's, large kebab, chinese and 1/2 lb beef burger with cheese and each time, he did it in front of me!!! I just wanted to cry and infact I did in KFC!!!

Well done Pippa and Blessing42U - what fab losses! Vx

lol you cried in KFC?! that's quite funny to be fair. With james it wasn't so much that he gave into a craving, he would have been happy with a piece of bread! Every time he's gone into ketosis (he did atkins too) he's felt awful. He went weak and pale and shaky, and he cant afford that as his job involves stabbing people where they want to be stabbed. You wouldn't want to leave his shop with a pierced eyelid would you? lol
I've felt bad on it sometimes too, but he looked like he was going to die! lol He's been good not to temp me though, he understands how hard it is.

Luckily its paying off now :)

Back