First week done on SW, Im over the moon

STAYPUFT

Hi girls
Weighed myself tonight after my first week on Slimming World and i have lost 1 stone:happy036:
I'm over the moon with this news and it has given me a real boost for the coming week.
I have enjoyed the plan and have not gone hungry at all as i have been filling up on free food, i have been alternating between original and green daily.
I have been awarded my first half stone and 1 stone awards on the food optimising web site and i could not be happier, cant wait for next week now.
Jus.

OMG thats absolutly brilliant!!!! Well bloody done Jus. Keep us informed hun, cant wait till hear next weeks wi
:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Well done - that is an amazing achievement - so happy for you

OMG what a achievement you must be so over the moon!

Keep up the good work your an inspiration!

well done

Ruthy xxx

That is fantastic well done you :D talk about a postitive kick start :D

That is amazing. Well done you !!!
Have you thought of doing a food diary on here so that we (well I) can get inspiration. I am having my first weigh in , at group tomorrow night !! No idea what I will have done as my own scales are all over the place.
Keep it up that is a brilliant loss.
Lx

Yeah Jus start a wee food dairy to keep us updated

Well done thats amazing! Keep up the good work, we've got a challenge going on here (in teams) sign up for that...... not that you need any motivation but it makes it a bit more interesting! x

wow, that's a fantastic loss for your first week! well done, no wonder you're pleased :)

thats fantastic!! keep it up!!

Hey guys ;)
Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement.
How do i keep a food diary? do i just start a new thread daily with all my food consumed? Im not to sure.
Good luck with your weigh ins this week.
Jus x
Just do one thread, title it however you want, and post in it whenever you like. Put your day's menu's there and post what's been good and what's been bad

Back