First week done, only a trillion to go!...

Underthesea

Or maybe it just feels like that at the beginning of such a journey?
So I've just completed my first week. Very proud of myself as when I first got the thought of doing a lo-cal diet I never thought I would be able to last... But it isn't as hard as I'd thought.
I've lost 6.5 lbs in this first week, bringing my weight out of the 180s. I'm dong the working solution (exante) and have been enjoying the shakes, bars and soups (except for the vegetable, ewwwwww!!) and having a small regulated meal in the evening.
The only hard bit has been the constipation, I suffer from an anal fissure and it's been painful to say the least, despite drinking zillions of water a day!!
Anyway, it will all be worth it, and I'm defo enjoying not being hungry all the time and not obsessing about food constantly...
This week is going to be harder as I am away n holiday for 3days at Cheltenham. Just going to try and stick to seafood and champagne and not touch any carbs... Here's to hopefully a small loss of some type and a good week all around!
Good luck everyone, and be strong!

well done on your first week, I hope I am as successful this week, keep up the good work :)

Back