1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

First week done!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Miss MDG, 26 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Well-Known Member

Today I got my first weigh in and iv lost 9lbs :D over the moon, the most iv lost in one week is 5lbs. I love lipotrim!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Well-Known Member

Good work missy good work

I don't eat I Vape :)

4. Miss MDG

Thank you very muchly. This is deffo the diet for me :)

5. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Well done! Keep going! Hubby has ordered take out in :( might go upstairs and cry lol!

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done:happy096:

7. Miss MDG

Thanks all :).

Aw no goose :( I hate when that happens, but you have to keep focused even when its hard, we can do this!! :D xx

8. goose

goose Well-Known Member

He was so mean, kept telling me to eat. I refused and he kept saying just get back on it tomorrow but i know once u break it, its so hard to get back so i just made myself busy with housework while he ate and watched my little one. Glad i didnt cave :)

9. Miss MDG

Im fortunate to not have broken so far so I dont understand how hard it is to start again but I can imagine. Its easy for people to say that because they dont understand what your going through. I find keeping myself busy helps too and to remove myself from the scene lol. Glad you didnt cave :) x

10. Ejsunshine

Ejsunshine Well-Known Member

Well done the first week is the hardest, I completed 19 weeks and lost 5 stone last year and I've not put a lb on since in fact I've lost another stone :)

Mini likes this.
  11. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations on your success and well done on losing another stone:happy096:

12. Miss MDG

19 weeks! Wow well done hun and for keeping it off. Im hoping to lose around 8 stone before november so I can enjoy xmas ( but no bingeing lol )

13. daisey123

daisey123 Well-Known Member

How have you done it EJ? What diet are you on? X

14. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

What a wonderful result! Great job! that is incredibly motivating to read such threads as yours;-) thank you so much! I will keep going to get as great results as yours;-) Good luck to you!

15. Miss MDG

Im sure you will be getting great results GingerJV. I had my second weigh in last Thursday and lost 5lbs which got me my 1 stone. Cant wait for this Thursday to see what I have lost :)