First week done....

Emzi45

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all ok :)

I've managed to get through my first week of WW... stuck to the points plan 100%.... and i'm amazed... i've lost 8 and one quarter pounds!!:eek: ... i'm proud of the quarter of a pound, had to mention it, it all adds up!!

I know the first week is normally the biggest weight loss but i'm so excited to have had a good start... feel like i'm really on the road to losing all this excess weight!

A lot of the motivation i've got has come from everyone on the board (reading all the recipes, tips and inspiring stories... so thank you all :D

I'm joining a class this Tuesday so i've decided my next official weigh in will be a week on Tuesday as i doubt i'll lose anything between now and Tues (plus i've been weighing myself in my pjs at home... will be in real clothes at the class... don't want to look crazy! lol)

Good luck everyone for this week :D

xx

Hi

Well done!!!!! That is a brilliant loss!!! and well done to sticking to it 100% It great when you get a good kick start like that isn't it, adds to your motivation.

Good luck with joining your new class

x

Hello and welcome to the board.:)

Wow well done on your 1st weeks loss thats really great.
I go to my class on a Tuesday too.
Good Luck for next week xx

Well done thats a great loss! Agree with the PJs....its a shame people are so judgemental...guess its just the society we live in! lol
Good luck for tuesday xx

Well done - that's a fabulous loss

xx

Back