first week, mixed feelings

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Hi,

Just been for my second weigh in at the end of week 1.
I stuck to the diet rigidly Monday to Friday, but it went to pot over the weekend, however I still managed a loss of 7lb.

I am pleased that I have still had a decent loss, annoyed that I had got over the worst and caved in, wondering what a fantastic result I could have had if I had stuck to it all week.

I am now determinded to get back on track this week and stick to it.

Good Luck Holly, why not try one day at a time, the weekends were hard for me too, I sat on here 24/7 to help me through them!

Hi Holly, Im a restarter on cd after losing 5 stone last year I put it all back on and I have been struggling to get restarted! Im finding it is easier to take this diet 1 day at a time and if you do slip 1 day then try to get back on track next day and the results still happen well!!
It can be hard at times but 1 day doesnt have to ruin the cd journey, after all with the vlcd even if you do give into a little of something you still arent having a huge amount of calories so as long as you try again next day the losses will keep on coming and eventually your brain will stop craving the food. Good luck sarahxx.

Back