first week nerves!

laelae87

Hiya. I joined Ww last Wednesday and tomorrow is my first weigh in. I am so nervous about it.
I think that I've done well this week. I've followed the plan (with the help of a calculator and tracker app!) and even done week one of C25K!
Is it normal to feel a bit nervous on your first week?
I so want to lose this weight, and know a good loss on my first week will give my the boost I need.
Fingers crossed :) x

Good luck! You'll be fine! I get nervous excited every week!!!! X

Good luck for tomorrow night!

laelae87 said:
I've lost 5lbs! I can't believe it! I feel so happy with myself :D x

Well done that's fantastic!

Edited due to my spelling! Lol

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Last edited:
Well done. I love that first week weight loss its such a boost seeing a big loss. Just think how much better it will feel next week when you see more fall off!

Congratulations! Well done!!!!

It was better than I thought. During my first session I thought that my lungs were going to collapse, but it got easier. Starting week 2 tomorrow :) x

What is c25k?

C25K means couch-to-5km. It's a 9 week program that gets you running 5k (or 30 mins) You start off with 60 seconds of running/jogging followed by 90 walking. Each week the run/jugging increases and the walking decreases. Google it or go onto the NHS website. I downloaded my free podcasts through the link on their website. A personal trainer called Laura helps you on the tracks x

It was better than I thought. During my first session I thought that my lungs were going to collapse, but it got easier. Starting week 2 tomorrow :) x

Yeah i did week 1 day1 about 2 months ago and thought i was going to die!!! lol. I was going to persevere with it but the weather has been so bad here i didn't get back out, really don't want to run in the rain in a muddy field :(

The weather hasn't been so bad here, so I've enjoyed it. But its horrible running in the rain, nevermind through mud :( x

laelae87 said:
C25K means couch-to-5km. It's a 9 week program that gets you running 5k (or 30 mins) You start off with 60 seconds of running/jogging followed by 90 walking. Each week the run/jugging increases and the walking decreases. Google it or go onto the NHS website. I downloaded my free podcasts through the link on their website. A personal trainer called Laura helps you on the tracks x

You are amazing! Massive respect missus!! X

that's so great! Well done!

Back