First week no very little weight loss!

Exuberant

It's my fourth day on lipotrim and I have only lost two pounds on top of that I'm starving!
I tend to weigh myself everyday.
Are you weighing yourself once a week?

Hello and welcome to minimims! 1st I am not familiar with your weight loss plan, but with any weight loss journey you should not weigh yourself everyday. TRY and set aside the same time/day each week as everybody's weight can vary from one hour to another. If I jumped on the scales and seen I hadn't lost any weight I would probably give up through being disheartened, You have lost 2lb in 4 day's that is a great achievement I only lost 2lb in the 1st week. You don't mention if you need to loose a little or a lot of weight, as larger people loose weight quicker at the start but that's not always the case.
Good luck with your weight loss journey anyway ;) x

I concur with Choccyfan, you will drive yourself insane if you keep looking at scales! and as for "your starving" thats not a diet that anyone should be on! Personally any diet thats selling you lots of pills and powders i have steered clear of, it will cost you lots of money, and the results will be because (by the sounds of it) you are starving yourself. be careful

I concur with Choccyfan, you will drive yourself insane if you keep looking at scales! and as for "your starving" thats not a diet that anyone should be on! Personally any diet thats selling you lots of pills and powders i have steered clear of, it will cost you lots of money, and the results will be because (by the sounds of it) you are starving yourself. be careful

Here here!! The only lbs you be loosing is £££££££, ;-) x

Back