First week - of the journey to a slimbo chrimbo

WineMonster

Despite a wobble and the period from hell lost 6 lbs. Delighted as I didn't feel like I'd lost an ounce and was v disheartened on the drive to see my CDC. Definitelyhas perked me up for week 2 and I'm dreaming about the size12 party dress for the works doooo!!! Hope you all have a great weekend and successful week ahead x

Hiya Winemonster, congratulations on Ur 6lbs loss, how have you found your week on plan, u said you had a bit of a wobble.

Hi starkat, yup, had a bit of a wobble day 2, was feeling hungry and fragile, bit emotional prob due to the monthly visitor! Had a nibble or two! I feel great now though, know I will have a better loss come Saturday on the scales, on SS and not feeling hungry. Feel energised and positive. Brought a few things the next size down to the front of the wardrobe to spur me on :) the tags are still on a pair of jeans! congrats on your stats, you are doing so well! I'm hoping to be in a similar position in a similar time frame! :)

Its Monday, im chugging the water, going to have a great week i can feel it!! Goodbye weight, misery and self loathing, hello new me :)

Second weigh in this morning and a miserly 2lb off according to cdc scales. Yet my own before i left the house showed a 6lb loss!!!! My shakes are the digital kind and are a good make and they are accurate so really not happy about the official figure. anyone else have this problem?! Its 10 days til my next weigh in there had better be a good result! Have been SS+ and haven't cheated. Confused.com

After weigh in yesterday and the confusion between what I think I've lost and what the demon scales say I'd lost I got a bit disheartened and caved in, had 2 slices of toast with real butter and a gravy chip from the Chinese. And boy did I pay for it, haven't been off the loo :cry:so I've learned a valuable lesson about not cheating. Dreading to think how much I will have put on so avoiding the scales and am back on plan today. Have 2ketostix from CDC so will test on Tuesday should be firmly back in ketosis by then. So much more resolved now too, am giving up the splash of skimmed milk I took in tea and making sure my water intake is where it needs to be. Next weigh in not til 24th as CDC on holiday so I really want to see a stonkingly good result. Looking wishfully at the jeans that don't fit me and determined that they will soon x

I hear you!!! Back on track tomorrow and we put it behind us!! I caved and hate sushi and a cookie and barely tasted it. Looking forward to my mint shakes tomorrow instead!!!

Jess, hmmmm sushi, I bloody love sushi! Ketostick this morning a nice dark pink so in ketosis :) have had a brilliant day, feeling great. Invigorated and confident I will beat this weight problem. Off work tomorrow so going to have a wardrobe rearrange and list some stuff on eBay :)

Yep I've had an ok day too. 4 shakes and then a lovely massage tonight. Hoping tomorrow will be plain sailing too as its weigh in on Wednesday!

I have fallen off the wagon spectacularly. Going through a tough time personally and yesterday I went nuts and stuffed my face. And drank wine. Didn't feel much better today and skipped breakfast - I was going to start afresh this morning, then ate at lunchtime. I've had a good cry about the stuff thats getting me down and feel slightly better. The sun is out so I am going for a walk with the iPod on to tune out and refocus. I will start again this evening and have my shake as normal. Back to work tomorrow so that always helps, I can really focus on staying on plan in work much easier. I'm not getting on the scales until my next weigh in (24th) I know I can do this, I must not let food be the fall-back when the going gets tough.

Oh love you, I know how you feel. It can be soo hard when you have so many other things going on in your life.
But you can do it, you deserve it do don't let anyone or anything stop you

Xxxxx

Ps. I will need this said back to me in a few days lol xx

Well Winemonster, I was all confident the other day and on plan and fell off the wagon big time too. I had a particularly crap day at work after a boring weekend, so I came home and had 4 slices of toast with peanut butter!!!

Next day I woke up in the same zone, so I cancelled my weigh in. My consultant wasn't very inspiring when I said I was emotional eating so I'm still struggling to get back on the plan. But trying not to pass the book, I'm getting back to it tomorrow as I now have only 10 days to my holiday. I figure if I'm good as gold I could do 5lbs maybe more!!!!

Let's get back to it, we can do it!!!!

Hi jess, haven't been on the boards at all have had the crappiest of weeks and have drowned myself in vino and food :( started this morning afresh, cross with myself for my downfall. Texted CDC she says don't beat myself up, get back on my game and she'll see me Friday. She's very cool - interestingly she's very overweight!! I guess CdC aren't like WW leaders who have to stay within 5lbs of their goal weights- they get weighed every month. Have pulled a pair of jeans out of the wardrobe. Giving it a month and by then they should fit like a dream:) hope ur on the up (zonewise) and in the down (scale wise)

Ketostick dark pink???

Jess, hmmmm sushi, I bloody love sushi! Ketostick this morning a nice dark pink so in ketosis :) have had a brilliant day, feeling great. Invigorated and confident I will beat this weight problem. Off work tomorrow so going to have a wardrobe rearrange and list some stuff on eBay :)

Hello there

I am going to be restarting next Tuesday. I am just working my way through the boards and reading the messages. I was a little confused by this as I though if the ketostick was a dark pink, this mean you where dehydrated and therefore not drinking enough water.

I wonder whether someone could clarify for me.

Many thanks.

xxxx

Back