• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week on CD after four weeks of LL...

oxfordruse

This Time It's Personal!
S: 17st10lb C: 14st6lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 3st4lb(18.55%)
... and LL is pants! CD is the way to go!

Disclaimer: LL is not pants, literally or metaphorically, as it is actually a good programme that works and is suited to lots of people. Just not me.

I'm having so much fun on CD and am so glad I switched teams. The lower price alone is a marvel. But then on top of that you get a whole dedicated hour with a CDC. It's the "All About Greg Hour" and it's so much more useful to me, because I don't relate to other people's problems easily (that sounds selfish, maybe).

Flavours are immense. I've tried one of every single sachet - even Orange Winter Spice - as well as both tetras, and the caramel and fudge bars. I'm avoiding those bars from now on because they're TOO SEX.

Toffee and Walnut is the nicest, I think, and Vanilla is SO much better than LL's, which actually tastes like caramel.

Fruits of the Forest is evil.

My CDC was so nice that she even gave me a load of Ketostix because I ran out months ago and am too poor to be able to buy any.

I don't know why I didn't do CD in the first place.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xdebzx

lol, :D

welcome to CD, glad you are enjoying it. My OH started on CD after 2 weeks of LL and he loves it 2!!

good luck on your CD journey and well done on your losses so far.

debs x

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Welcome to CD. Have to agree with you on the bars they are tooooooo lush!

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Oh and well done on your loss!

Bars

Hey everyone,

speaking of the bars i've been sticking to the peanut ones as i was told i was only allowed those or the cranberry ones in the first 2 weeks. I've started my 3rd week today and i'm going to get more supplies on Thursday, does anyone know what other flavor bars there are, and which ones are the nicest? :confused::confused::confused:

klee

S: 15st1lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st7lb(3.32%)
there are
chocolate
chocolate orange
caramel
toffee
cranberry
peanut

i looove them all!
xxx

The peanut and cranberry are 'crunch' ones but all the others are chewy - a bit like condensed milky way (or playdough;):D).

They are all ok, except the Choc Orange one which I thought was vile, but am most keen on the 2 crunch bars (which have much lower carbs in too!) and the Chocolate one.

The only problem I have is stopping at one a day...

... but I guess that's why I'm on the diet in the first place:rolleyes:

Welcome Greg. Like you, I started on LL (for 2 weeks) then switched to CD. Best diet ever! Haven't felt hungry once - though do still miss food! Good luck.

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done! Sounds like you've made the right choice! Also sounds like you have a really good cdc, I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes with mine.

I love the bars - malt toffee is my fav, followed by chocolate and choc orange. I hated the cranberry one but I don't get mixing fruit with chocolate - just doesn't happen for me!

Anyway, good luck with the diet!